Whatever happened to . . .

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
RLENT hasn't logged in since this past Monday.

Witness lost his Soapbox posting privileges after brutally and repeatedly abusing them. He can post everywhere else, though. But not being an actual expediter, and thus having little or nothing to say here, his most recent post was August of 2015 and he hasn't even logged in since January 2016.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How about MikeDamone? A year of posts, he buys a nissan finally, I go on vacation and he's not a member? Did I miss a popcorn moment like I saw in the Jan thread?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How about MikeDamone? A year of posts, he buys a nissan finally, I go on vacation and he's not a member? Did I miss a popcorn moment like I saw in the Jan thread?
I think he call a moderator a name.

Needless to say, I think his membership privilages have been revoked.

Reactions: ntimevan

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I think he call a moderator a name.

Needless to say, I think his membership privilages have been revoked.
He was given plenty of second chances, but he quadrupled down in PMs.

Reactions: brokcanadian

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nothing prepares you for what its like when you actually hit the road, I guess...seems like some stress floating around lately...before I hijack this thread any more may I humbly suggest paid access to a collection of all the ban worthy rants as extra site revenue :D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Nothing prepares you for what its like when you actually hit the road, I guess...seems like some stress floating around lately...before I hijack this thread any more may I humbly suggest paid access to a collection of all the ban worthy rants as extra site revenue :D
Fortunately, there really aren't very many bans and suspensions. The ones that just keep after it in PMs can be pretty entertaining, though. Those are usually detailed (or at least overviewed with the salient particulars) in the Moderator forum, so that all the Mods know what's going on, and, in case there needs to be a discussion and consensus on it.