May Dolla$$ at Team CrossRoads

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sittin in Staunton Virginia, nice and quiet here at the Pilot... Parked in the shade and waiting for that cool breeze to kick up so I can take the all important expediter nap...;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
truckers? where da truckers?......LOL

day off yesterday, apparently shippers in the area had a good day....hence our bad day...
todays a new day....lets hope some shippers and inventory control clerks have a bad day!....LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang...I moved a good chunk from Reading to Du Bois....lots of bites over there but couldn't close the deal cheap enough apparently...so I came to the hill country....:)

Reactions: jujubeans

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Is Due Bois a better pond? I thought it was halfway from nowhere on the way to can't get there from here

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
well after last 2 days in motel...with my first spring cold in at least the last 10 yrs...feeling much more rested...think I was exhausted from just all the driving and the activity around my mom's funeral service up in Canada...My body TOLD me to slow down in no uncertain terms...I will be looking more closely at making this my last year of doing this...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
well after last 2 days in motel...with my first spring cold in at least the last 10 yrs...feeling much more rested...think I was exhausted from just all the driving and the activity around my mom's funeral service up in Canada...My body TOLD me to slow down in no uncertain terms...I will be looking more closely at making this my last year of doing this...
Great...you can come home and dust! I need a maid...lol

Reactions: Ftransit

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
there will be NO Texas in my future....rain all week AGAIN and half the state is under water again.....right down the center of state....

fifaref2

Seasoned Expediter
Ken,
Wasn't aware your Mom passed. Sorry to hear that.

Reactions: jujubeans