Be safe and carry...............

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There are few times when I am NOT carrying! That goes DOUBLE since I am no longer driving a stinky ole truck!

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
That was one careless woman, and to think she drove a car.

Once again, never carry a pistol in a bag, purse, it belongs on your body.
** For an automatic **
Personal check off list to post on your backdoor: 1. Pistol on my body/check magazine for rounds.
2. Make sure a round is in chamber.
3. Safety on or off--thats your call.

Me---I carry a revolver, small one, its always ready to shoot, but thats just me.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Once again, never carry a pistol in a bag, purse, it belongs on your body.
** For an automatic **
Personal check off list to post on your backdoor: 1. Pistol on my body/check magazine for rounds.
2. Make sure a round is in chamber.
3. Safety on or off--thats your call.

Me---I carry a revolver, small one, its always ready to shoot, but thats just me.

My wife carries her Sig in her purse. It is a special designed purse for concealed/carry. It is on safe and the hammer is in the "safe" position, not cocked and not resting on the firing pin. It is not going off on it's own, nor is it likely to be stolen from her.

She has two conceal/carry purses, both made in the USA by Gun Tote'n Mamma's. One is a leather "dress" purse and the other of ballistic cloth for every day use.

http://www.guntotenmamas.com/

I have a "Sneaky Pete" holster for my Sig

http://www.sneakypeteholsters.com/

Last edited:

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Crossbreed holsters has a nice purse insert holster. I use it in my Coach purse while at home. It doesn't cause it to tip or be weighted down on the side the weapon is attached to. I like it because its versitle and I can use it in any purse.

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Crossbreed holsters has a nice purse insert holster. I use it in my Coach purse while at home. It doesn't cause it to tip or be weighted down on the side the weapon is attached to. I like it because its versitle and I can use it in any purse.

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

You be careful out there Jenny and Happy New Year