Jan 2014 Locations

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At the TA in Elkton, MD . We DID have a load for tomorrow, from MD to OH. We ARE dispatched for Mon, OH to FL. The MD to OH load cancelled but we were able to work out a price to keep us on the Mon load. Stay here tonight then move to OH in the morning.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Me:
Holy crap!!! Those deer on the side of the road back there were HUGE!!!! Like 400#+!!!!!

Google:
Those were ELK, you dimwit!! LOL!!

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Me:
Holy crap!!! Those deer on the side of the road back there were HUGE!!!! Like 400#+!!!!!

Google:
Those were ELK, you dimwit!! LOL!!

All those signs I have seen for elk, I just wanted to see one once, but I never did see one....of course my luck if I would have seen one it would have been in front of me.....

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And Murray, if you think your deer hit was bad, don't even think of trying an Elk. lol

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
sux to be you this week...

Be nice. It happens sometimes. I get freight out of the strangest places but can't get loads from a freight center like El Paso. And there has been a Load 1 Cargo Max here all week also. Even the big guys aren't moving.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Be nice. It happens sometimes. I get freight out of the strangest places but can't get loads from a freight center like El Paso. And there has been a Load 1 Cargo Max here all week also. Even the big guys aren't moving.

that might be ChefDennis...

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
It's all relative. Go to the ARI Sleeper website and get back to me.

I have a rollaway bed that doesn't work and a pillow that doesn't fluff. Dang near everything seems nice to me that could have a nice mattress and pillow combo lol