Need help getting a top driver!

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
I have very recently become disabled and need help please. I need to generate some income with my beautiful new van (XLT10) so I need to find a top driver and also need help with a proper contract. Can you please help me? I would REALLY appreciate it! Thanks!

Monty

Expert Expediter
****! All that work and you won't get to drive it? That sucks!

Best wishes for you and in the driver search also.

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
****! All that work and you won't get to drive it? That sucks!

Best wishes for you and in the driver search also.

Yeah, virtually new and so nice. It's a huge disappointment to realize I cannot drive her!

And I went from regular guy to disabled in hours. Life can be so unfair! But I still have a great truck for a great driver. Please help. Thanks!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow, Sorry to hear that :( That has to be one of the top shockers of the year. Hope things work out for you.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Steve,

Really sorry to hear about the struggles. I have talked with Brian and we are making it a priority to see what we can do on our end.

John

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
Steve,

Really sorry to hear about the struggles. I have talked with Brian and we are making it a priority to see what we can do on our end.

John

Great news!

With Brian's help (and John's help too), I have contracted with a husband & wife team that seems like an excellent match!

Danny & Sandra Giles are running the XLT10 all across America. Their first week is in and they are settling in the truck well.

Although I loved driving, this is the best possible outcome, considering my circumstances. From my heart, thank you John & Brian!!!

Load-1 is the best! :)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
They are good friends with Eddie and Sharon in 247. They were E1 for a long time but sold their sprinter a year ago and went home. You may haven't them at one of the shows or back in your days at E1.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
They are good friends with Eddie and Sharon in 247. They were E1 for a long time but sold their sprinter a year ago and went home. You may haven't them at one of the shows or back in your days at E1.

Boy you really hit a home run snagged some very experienced drivers of late at E-1's expense...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
They had sold their van and left E1 like a year ago. They have been on the waiting list and were going to buy a new van when we would sign them on. This worked out perfect to help Steve and for them.

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
Boy you really hit a home run snagged some very experienced drivers of late at E-1's expense...

I had more than three years at E-1 as well although I never would have made the connection without help. Danny & Sandra have been awarded top driver status many times at E-1. I agree. I couldn't ask for better drivers. They are happy to drive the XLT10, and will be treated very well by this owner! :)