Boston False Flag Proves The Enemy is You.

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I dont know weither I should be shocked or say "you see I told you so." I posted about hollywood releasing a movie of annother attack, and one month after its release it happened. OK, maby the country of orgin for the attackers is wrong and the body count was less, but a mass casualty incident happened just the same. And as like with Sandy Hook when the fuhers numbers were in the toilet.
Intresting the boston false flag took place on April 15th TAX DAY and PATRIOTS DAY.

Also dose anyone else see the same story line as with other false flag opps?
Like, 911 when the bush oil family was being scrutinized because of high oil prices? Ofcorse, Daddy Bush was back in power in the and his New World Order plan was delayed for eight years and had to be expidited into motion. Remember the Gulf oil spill? It happened on Adolf Hitlers Birthday and the AMERICAN oil companies were granted permition to drill in the gulf and Oil prices were expected to fall. That came to an immediate end for the US oil thanks to the multinational oil companies and the New World Order.

Anybody who is paying attention knows that a situation like the boston attack will only lead to more fredoms stripped away and government controll. Now theyre dusting off and reworking the patriot act and now there is the push for drones to patroll and monitor us.
Sure you and I are boring and harmless but the invasion on our rights will never end You the American Citizen are the enemy of the US government and who are they watching? The fredom loving American citizens AKA right winger.

How can anyone honestly say there is no connection.

Bob Wolf.

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was trying to figure out a reply but I can't find my tin foil hat to come up with anything.

Last edited:

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That may not be possible. Try as I might, I can't locate "Nutty conspiracy theories" on these forums. Soapbox comes closest, but still not quite.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I'm not sure where the idea that this is a false flag comes from. Is there any proof at all?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was trying to figure out a reply but I can't find my tin foil hat to come up with anything.

Here ya go, I have extras.
tinfoil+hat.jpg