Canada Going in Canada

TSexpediter

Seasoned Expediter
I have my own authority. We have just cargo vans under 10k gvw. What do I need to go in Canada? Do I have to have Canadian authority ? Who is responsible to set up the custom? We or the shipper?I don't want to gets loads from Canada just takes loads in. Thank you

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
drop in any Canada Customs office and they will st you up....Canada Customs Cargo Control and all that good stuff....they are user friendly, unlike the gestopo here

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
I have my own authority. We have just cargo vans under 10k gvw. What do I need to go in Canada? Do I have to have Canadian authority ? Who is responsible to set up the custom? We or the shipper?I don't want to gets loads from Canada just takes loads in. Thank you
I would check out there Web Site then give them a call and bombard them with questions. Good luck , once you get going I think you will like that Authority thing.

DST001

Expert Expediter
Hello TSexpediter if you don't want to cross the border and are looking for a good expedite company to take your cargo van or st freight i"ll send you an Pm with a number of the company I work for we have us and canadian running rights . Running loads into canada you need Passport/ fast card canadian running rights and be bonded carrier with canadian goverment plus be set up with a scat code . hope this helps DST001