Fred Reed running for president

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not if that 1° of difference still takes you into the rocks. We absolutely had to have every bit of that 180°. The country is closer to destruction than you know. Race riots loom on the horizon, we could easily see 50% unemployment before Christmas (not saying we will, but out could happen easily; regardless, this will be the last Christmas for a long, long time that looks like Christmas as we know it), and there are factions within the gummint that are positively itching to institute martial law. It had to be 180° or we may as well not turn the wheel at all. You had your chance to vote for that course change, and you blew it. Now we all have to take our lumps.
Quite the opposite. My argument is the intellectual one while yours, opposing the other guys because they're the bad guys and your team are the good guys, right or wrong, is the emotional one.

I'm sorry, no. Yours is the untenable position and sadly we may all be suffering due to your and other's all or nothing position. Your use of the past tense above is likely Freudian but telling. The choices are zero degrees change and head straight to the rocks, 43 degrees change and head into more open water with rocks much farther away than the imminent crash and that is a turn that is fully possible to make, or a 180 turn which is absolutely impossible and not going to happen under any circumstances at this time.

All the emotional voters with the play what I want the way I want or I'll take my ball and go home attitude are a bigger problem than those who are working in a manner that potentially affects change. Heck yeah it would be better if it was instantaneous but it just isn't going to be no matter how much you want to force it to be.

Just keep telling yourself it's better to take the liberal's position of doing what feels good rather than what makes sense. Maybe you're right. Maybe it's better to purposely aim directly at the rocks while streaming a feel good banner in the wind than to head for safe waters while trailing a distasteful banner.

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
spread the word then, instead of saying how they'll never get votes.

Here's the word, dont waste your vote on someone wo has no chance. This is not child.play although some on here thinkin if they hold their breath long enough reality is going to change suddenly.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's right, keep voting for evil, either the 'lessor' or the 'greater'. Just as always. Just as always. Just as always. Guess what will happen? The same thing. The same thing. The same thing........................................................ and on into infinity. Maybe it is just time for it to blow up.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Like your vote is going to make any difference. Wanting it to blow up once again shows a lack of knowledge on what keeps America rolling. Your vote was utterly ridiculous with your love for guns.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Like your vote is going to make any difference. Wanting it to blow up once again shows a lack of knowledge on what keeps America rolling. Your vote was utterly ridiculous with your love for guns.

I love my wife, my family and God. I do NOT love tools, guns or other wise. They are not alive. You make some VERY strange statements for a person who has seen me exactly ONCE in your life, that I know of, and did not speak to me.

By the way, you make want to clean your reading glasses. I did not say that I WANTED it to blow up. Must be dirty glasses or 'floaters' that confused you.

I understand history. We are going to travel down the path. The Marxists are going to do what ever they can to take control. They are going to cheat, lie and kill if that is what it takes for them to control the country. They starting working on this early in the last century and will NOT quit as long as they exchange air. They will never be stopped at the ballot box. The goes double as long as we vote for Democrats or Republicans, there is NO difference between the two parties. The Republicans just lie better.

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The country blowing up would only speed the far left's agenda. The more people in need the faster they get to their desired goals.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The country blowing up would only speed the far left's agenda. The more people in need the faster they get to their desired goals.

A political blow up. Happens to every country, sooner or later. The far left has already taken over both parties. There is little left for them to do.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You ain't seen nothing yet.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You ain't seen nothing yet.

Yes I have. Spent 20 years fighting these bums. Worked with many who escaped them from behind the Iron Curtain or Soviet controlled Asia. I am MORE than aware of what is coming down the pike. I am also aware that this election, no matter who wins, will not affect the outcome. It has likely gone too far to stop, let alone slow down.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Is that the story of the "Gimmie Goobers" that were stupid enough to accept living under Marxist rule? Marxism makes 'zombies' out of those they control!