A question?

Monty

Expert Expediter
Excuse me for jumping into the carriers forum, but the fella that is coming to look at, and possibly buy, my Sprinter is taking it to Bolt. Do they use the Qualcomm?

If so, I won't need to mess with the mounts or the cable already installed.

Thanks

Monty

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Excuse me for jumping into the carriers forum, but the fella that is coming to look at, and possibly buy, my Sprinter is taking it to Bolt. Do they use the Qualcomm?

If so, I won't need to mess with the mounts or the cable already installed.

Thanks
Monty
Which QC model you have?....the old big box type?

Monty

Expert Expediter
I dunno ... the "works" is in the dish on top, and I have a display module in the drivers compartment. Thing being, the existing cables and mounts might be of value? No need to remove them if they are compatible.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I dunno ... the "works" is in the dish on top, and I have a display module in the drivers compartment. Thing being, the existing cables and mounts might be of value? No need to remove them if they are compatible.

is it an MCP model?....hopefully a Bolt guy will respond to what they have installed....I know the old system with the new the wires are not compatible...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have the small dome on my dash , battery pack is portable and located now on passanger seat , power cord plugs into cigarette lighter .... About a 3 min. install.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums