warrning bad owner

expoditer67

Seasoned Expediter
once again this owner out of juliet has posted for help only this time hes offering 65/35 to run for him youll be lucky to get the rest of it for any body out there thats looking for some one to run for dont pick this one youll be sorry you did:mad::mad:

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
once again this owner out of juliet has posted for help only this time hes offering 65/35 to run for him youll be lucky to get the rest of it for any body out there thats looking for some one to run for dont pick this one youll be sorry you did:mad::mad:

I wonder if stream of consciousness writing became common only after the internet came to the masses, or if these people wrote that way in school, longhand.

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

where is juliet????:confused:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

If you want to help others, this isn't the way to do it. The info you provide is too vague, and so sloppily written it makes us wonder whether you were as careless in performing your contract requirements - or whether you even read [and understood] it. Maybe you did, but this post only indicates your lack of knowledge, with nothing to persuade us otherwise.
A helpful warning would contain facts, be somewhat clearly written, and use enough punctuation to seem to be someone whose information is worth heeding.
Now you can warn people about not posting here, because they'll be sorry they did.
:rolleyes:

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Hey Cheri,

When did you start posting "reply with quotes" without butchering the formatting? Your response has so much more punch when it looks like you didn't just trip over your keyboard.

eb

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Hey Cheri,

When did you start posting "reply with quotes" without butchering the formatting? Your response has so much more punch when it looks like you didn't just trip over your keyboard.

eb

When Moot & Rocketman ganged up on me for tripping over my keyboard. Actually, it was the
that tripped me up, but they explained how to avoid it, cause they're good guys. Showoffs, but good guys.

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Do these owners have names?

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I found him in the free classifieds. From what I can tell he is a multi unit owner at the fed. Didn't see anything odd in his ad to make me worry about him. But that doesn't mean he is kosher but all the same there could be more to the story than the OP is telling.

Mayfield Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Juliet?..... Is she the lot lizzard I told to get lost because Im trying to sleep?

davenixon

Active Expediter
His name is Xxxxxx (Name removed. Code of Conduct Violation)

I worked for him...do not work for this guy.

He has his own authority and he finds the crappiest loads for you.
You're always gonna be late to the pickup because he gets it at the last minute, nobody else wants this crap, so they give it to him. (you have 45 min to drive 100 miles: real load)

He gets you all excited because the loads he finds are 900+ miles, unfortunately,
the only one making any real money off these long loads are him. When you get paid, you'll have a deposit of $50 - $100 if you're lucky. When you ask him about it, he gives you a song and dance and starts talking about everything else in the world: "the gas prices, the recession, politics, health care". He really does this.

He gets you loads to the crappiest cities in the worst part of the country for cargo vans, then when you turn them down he lies to you and says, "we get loads all the time out of Nowhere, AZ". Then you give in and take it and end up sitting for 4 days.

His vans don't have any good accommodations for drivers. If you don't have a cot be ready to sleep on the floor. Why would a van owner not equip a van properly for a driver to stay on the road long term? He didn't even have good cargo straps, with most of the freight I had to tie a knot with a rope and hope for the best. It sucked.

You also have the option to not take his crappy loads. You can choose to run with just his main carrier, but if you do you'll be averaging somewhere around $50 a week because he wants you to do his crappy loads, and if you don't he will not pay you right, even if you drive over 2,000 miles in a week you'll still make $50.

He's done this with multiple drivers that's why you'll always see new ads. You can make $50 a week at home. Stay far away....

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OK. Now we're getting somewhere. I wonder, given the fact that vans don't make top dollar anywhere, how you could expect to be paid much as a driver. It's hard enough as an O/O of a van to make anything, now divide that between owner and driver----. I don't wonder that the van is poorly equipped either--- same thing, not enough money. It takes money to outfit a vehicle, and the more ways you have to divide what few dollars there are, the less money there is for any particular expense.

I have a suspicion Mr. Cortesi bit off more than he can chew and that's why these warning posts are here.

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
His name is Xxxxxxx

I worked for him...do not work for this guy.

He has his own authority and he finds the crappiest loads for you.
You're always gonna be late to the pickup because he gets it at the last minute, nobody else wants this crap, so they give it to him. (you have 45 min to drive 100 miles: real load)

He gets you all excited because the loads he finds are 900+ miles, unfortunately,
the only one making any real money off these long loads are him. When you get paid, you'll have a deposit of $50 - $100 if you're lucky. When you ask him about it, he gives you a song and dance and starts talking about everything else in the world: "the gas prices, the recession, politics, health care". He really does this.

He gets you loads to the crappiest cities in the worst part of the country for cargo vans, then when you turn them down he lies to you and says, "we get loads all the time out of Nowhere, AZ". Then you give in and take it and end up sitting for 4 days.

His vans don't have any good accommodations for drivers. If you don't have a cot be ready to sleep on the floor. Why would a van owner not equip a van properly for a driver to stay on the road long term? He didn't even have good cargo straps, with most of the freight I had to tie a knot with a rope and hope for the best. It sucked.

You also have the option to not take his crappy loads. You can choose to run with just his main carrier, but if you do you'll be averaging somewhere around $50 a week because he wants you to do his crappy loads, and if you don't he will not pay you right, even if you drive over 2,000 miles in a week you'll still make $50.

He's done this with multiple drivers that's why you'll always see new ads. You can make $50 a week at home. Stay far away....

interesting this mr.joe guy has a ad out looking for drivers
:p