Do we need a voter I.D.?

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Did he vote Democrat on his ballet?
Yes = no problem. Go back and get another ballot
No = please wait for federal law enforcement to arrive.

Nope he didn't vote at all. He told the guy at the desk that he was going to go out to his car and then left. :cool:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It would be funny if it weren't such a serious matter. Even with absolute evidence you've got dumber than dirt liberal morons saying no ID laws are needed. Absolute idiots. The sad part is we'll have folks in here speaking against the idea.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
It would be funny if it weren't such a serious matter. Even with absolute evidence you've got dumber than dirt liberal morons saying no ID laws are needed. Absolute idiots. The sad part is we'll have folks in here speaking against the idea.

Yup, I expected it but so far I guess they run out of crap to say about it when the proof is in the link that I posted!:rolleyes: Wonder what Holder thinks about it? :eek:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Yup, I expected it but so far I guess they run out of crap to say about it when the proof is in the link that I posted!:rolleyes: Wonder what Holder thinks about it? :eek:

Here you go, the DOJ Sayes:

Holder's DOJ: Evidence of Voter Fraud 'Manufactured'

Holder's DOJ: Evidence of Voter Fraud 'Manufactured'

[h=2]The Department of Justice is in full-on spin mode over the James O’Keefe Project Veritas tape in which a young white man is offered Attorney General Eric Holder’s ballot. Desperate to prove that voter ID should not be presented in order to obtain a ballot, the DOJ fired back at O’Keefe and Project Veritas today, with a DOJ official telling tried-and-true media ally Talking Points Memo, “It’s no coincidence that these so-called examples of rampant voter fraud consistently turn out to be manufactured ones.”

This is nonsensical. Obviously this wasn’t an actual case of voter fraud—O’Keefe and Project Veritas didn’t want to break the law. And obviously the situation is manufactured—it’s the only way to show that voter fraud is easy and plausible, since we presumably don’t know when voter fraud takes place. That, in fact, is the point of the video: that voter fraud in this way is virtually undetectable and bears almost zero risk.

But the DOJ isn’t interested in the real point of the video. They know full well that voter fraud is simple when nobody has to show identification. They just don’t care, since they’re happy to watch political allies take advantage of the loopholes. Instead of targeting O’Keefe and Project Veritas for showing the American public the dangers of the current voter identification system, the Department of Justice and Holder are apparently interested only in preserving the absence of voter ID, no matter how many fraudulent ballots are actually cast.
[/h]

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter

I agree.. if this was happening anywhere but here it'd be 1000 laughs a minute. Ever wonder why Iran laughs at us? I give you exhibit A, our pResident and his administration. The problem is, these third world rat holes are starting to laugh at US for electing him.

The folks we did have against the idea are rather quiet. I am sure it's because they are under load and will get back to us about how this is a isolated incident.

And I am sure O'keefe will do what he did with planned parenthood and drop video after video to shut them up. I hear he was in my home state. I am sure they offered him a ballot. They give them away around here. Just ask for one.