Hungry in Findlay Ohio?

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
While under dispatch time is tight and we don't stop for anything other than fuel,so after the trip is done we are mighty hungry, and we often wonder what do the locals eat...now we know,we found this place across the street from Cooper Tire.

Attachments

• Lunch time.jpg
    Lunch time.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 77

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Couldn't you grab something to eat when you fuel? Either at the place you fuel or if there is a fast food place next door? It would keep you from being mighty hungry.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Couldn't you grab something to eat when you fuel? Either at the place you fuel or if there is a fast food place next door? It would keep you from being mighty hungry.

Fast food will kill ya,Gas Station food will kill ya faster!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I got that picture somewhere also

I posted it a few years ago [it's somewhere in Tx, off 20 or 30], for the member Dieselphreak, with the caption "If you hurry, there might be some left!" :D [I figured Diesel Diva eats healthier stuff, cause she's a smart cookie, lol.]

blackpup

Veteran Expediter
The way I see it, lots of folks eat diesel fried chicken . After all there are some diesel pickup truck owners who burn used cooking oil for fuel :D

jimmy

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good ol' Heinz :p

Its actually really tasty especially with Devon custard ... I just wish it had a "nicer" name LOL

I have a 2lb box of frozen carrots going to heinz in Leamington On. If customs doesn't clear it soon I might crack them open :p