without a thousand comments one question ok

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
can anyone PLEASE tell me of a chat site that does not get hit with come & see me naked or view my webcam etc etc just want a nice clean chat program to chat away on while sitting waiting for a load
pete .. wombat

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Sadly,the title of this thread has doomed it from the start.

As many of the recent threads here on EO involve trying to limit the amount of comments (or banter) what ultimately happens is that you end up with absolutely nothing at all.

IMHO,this is exactly what would happen to the site if a means to stop all "inappropriate" or "off topic" comments were put in place.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

As many of the recent threads here on EO involve trying to limit the amount of comments (or banter) what ultimately happens is that you end up with absolutely nothing at all.

IMHO,this is exactly what would happen to the site if a means to stop all "inappropriate" or "off topic" comments were put in place.

I think THAT has already happened.

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter

LOL I don't think it has anything whatsoever to do with bantering, more like, to write an answer to this question would mean that the poster already had used chat rooms & there might be an embarrassment factor LOL :p:D

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
LOL I don't think it has anything whatsoever to do with bantering, more like, to write an answer to this question would mean that the poster already had used chat rooms & there might be an embarrassment factor LOL :p:D

no i try yahoo general chat but all you keep getting is pop ups same goes for icq and etc there must be one chat room out there that they keep these kind of spams out

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
no i try yahoo general chat but all you keep getting is pop ups same goes for icq and etc there must be one chat room out there that they keep these kind of spams out

Im preety sure yahoo still has the chat rooms in place,just not the user created ones..Most chatters are propely using the voice now there anyways??? I didnt know ICQ was still in use, We use to use that for a freinds list to gather ppl up for online gaming it worked good but dont know if they ever had chat rooms..
I think by now any chat room ya go to will bomb ya with botts,
Best thing to do is find a message program that works for you and your freinds if this is what ya want to do with your idle time online...Sorry if ya want the chat rooms I know of no way to stop the botts from hitting ya..