need lease to own for panther.

shalon48244

Seasoned Expediter
Hi, I am trying to get in touch with Mayfield Express about lease to own program for panther drivers. Any one has info on this please contact me. I am looking to run for panther.

Suds43

Seasoned Expediter
Sounds like you have your heart set on driving for Panther. Why? There are alot of other companies out there......
just curious.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
We are here on EO all the time. You can call our fleet Manager Jim Butler at 567-277-5856 if your looking for a driving job. The lease to own program was for Integrity Motor Freight LLC not Mayfield Express LLC. Mayfield Express LLC managed and started up Integrity Motor Freight LLC William Wendell. Richard Work now handles that for Integrity Motor FreightLLC.

Last edited:

AutonomyRex

Seasoned Expediter
Hi, I am trying to get in touch with Mayfield Express about lease to own program for panther drivers. Any one has info on this please contact me. I am looking to run for panther.

Shalon,

Contact Chris in recruiting...Panther is leasing 2007 Columbias to qualified drivers...he has a Thread in this same Forum.

Hope that helps you out
A-Rex

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Shalon,

Contact Chris in recruiting...Panther is leasing 2007 Columbias to qualified drivers...he has a Thread in this same Forum.

Hope that helps you out
A-Rex

Chris is a great guy and will help you out.

royalty1956

Seasoned Expediter
I have driven for Fedex Custom Critical for 11 yrs 5 of them in White Glove and now the last 16 months in Panther Elite. I use to bad month Panther all the time I was with Fedex but now am pleased with Panther. As far as I am concerned they are the best of the "worst"