Common Sense or lack thereof

aileron

Expert Expediter
Saturday morning at around 4 o'clock I get a call with a load opportunity for Monday morning. Couldn't this have waited until day time to be given out? Did they really have to wake up a bunch of us for a load that would not pick up for other 50+ hours? Or is it just me? :rolleyes:

ihamner

Expert Expediter
What? You aren't up at 0400 drinking coffee? You must be getting WAAAAAAAAAY too much sleep! :D

Sleep is a sign of coffee deprivation.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I THINK that FedEx puts out those load offers as they come in. They have to be able to commit to the customer. I guess it's just the nature of the beast.

aileron

Expert Expediter
I THINK that FedEx puts out those load offers as they come in. They have to be able to commit to the customer. I guess it's just the nature of the beast.

It's kinda hard to believe that the customer called Saturday morning at 04:00 for Monday pickup. But I guess it can happen.

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
Personally, I have a theory about "Common Sense". You see it is an oxymoron, because as I see it "it's not so common as it would appear to be". Lack of common sense is the standard! :rolleyes:

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
It's kinda hard to believe that the customer called Saturday morning at 04:00 for Monday pickup. But I guess it can happen.

Go to Custom Critical's site and track the PRO number, the results will tell you when the order was created.