The Trump Card...

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No? I thought everyone wanted to be a part of an historic moment. Forty years from now people who weren't old enough to vote in this election will lay claim to being a part of history. Kinda like Woodstock. It's like righteous, man.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Chris Cuomo again: A message to Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Cuomo: 'Secretary, my only advice for you is that you should go on a shame campaign with Congress to get them to act. New Day will help, CNN will help. We wish you good luck, Secretary Duncan. You’re going to have a lot of challenges in front of you, but the biggest one is to get Washington to do anything.'
Agenda much? I didn't realize it was a news organization's job to 'help' in a shame campaign.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Exhibit A: CNN is an agendized News Organization>>

Did I miss something in here, did anyone say that CNN didn't have an agenda? Some of us were just saying that Fox and other ones do also. I pointed out that I don't think I've heard anyone in here call out fox news for doing it. I can put videos up here all day of fox doing the same thing so I don't understand what the point is. We get it, they all do it.

Reactions: TDave

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Nevertheless, you used CNN as a deflection to mitigate what Fox News does, even going as far as to claim that CNN doesn't allow dissenting opinion from their hosts (they do allow it).
If there is dissension it is a rare thing and not in a harsh way.
One article citing a unnamed source in PopSugar and GossipCop fashion is hardly worth referencing to make a point, tho. Nevertheless, his comments being politically damaging to the candidate they want to help win the election is not even close to being agendized. It's biased. Heavily biased, but it's not agendized. Unless, of course, you think their agenda is simply to help elect Hillary, then sure, it's an agenda. But their news is not agendized.
Yes, that is what I think. They want to help Hillary get elected. So agenda. They will still cover news about her in a general sense, but don't spend too much time on it and not cover every angle of it in depth. They'll spend more time on Trump and his tweets than they do about her email scandal. You might think that because they spend a lot of time on Trump that it shows they are being fair to him. But a closer look will show that they'll spend time on him in mostly a negative way. They'll do stories about David Duke supporting him like its some important news item and then they'll load the panel with mostly anti Trump guests to bash him adnauseum.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Did I miss something in here, did anyone say that CNN didn't have an agenda? Some of us were just saying that Fox and other ones do also. I pointed out that I don't think I've heard anyone in here call out fox news for doing it. I can put videos up here all day of fox doing the same thing so I don't understand what the point is. We get it, they all do it.
Yes you missed something. Turtle's view is that CNN's news isnt agendized. I disagree.

Last edited:

Ftransit

Veteran Expediter
Driver
No? I thought everyone wanted to be a part of an historic moment. Forty years from now people who weren't old enough to vote in this election will lay claim to being a part of history. Kinda like Woodstock. It's like righteous, man.
BS

Reactions: jujubeans

Ftransit

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I would rather not have these as my only choices... So not righteous, man.
Might be historic at any rate but not righteous.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would rather not have these as my only choices... So not righteous, man.
Might be historic at any rate but not righteous.
Yes righteous! Man, I was like talking Woodstock, yaknow. I was there, so, um it was like righteous. I'm pretty sure I was there. Um maybe I just saw the movie, but it was like so real. It was righteous. Forty years from now this Hillary thing will be righteous, or maybe like totally epic.

Anyway:
.ftrans.jpg

Ftransit

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Yes righteous! Man, I was like talking Woodstock, yaknow. I was there, so, um it was like righteous. I'm pretty sure I was there. Um maybe I just saw the movie, but it was like so real. It was righteous. Forty years from now this Hillary thing will be righteous, or maybe like totally epic.

Anyway:
Lol, :mapleleaf:
Closest thing to marijuana leaf I could get :D Like marijuana in the fall.
Maybe we all could smoke some and feel better.