The Nut-and-Yahoo Really Is Crazy Thread

Brisco

Expert Expediter
He'd be an improvement over what we have but then my late father, Jimmy Carter and Radio would be also.

RADIO!!!

Totally forgot about RADIO!!

Yes............Radio would be a 1000% Better POTUS than that POS in Office Today!

President of The United States RADIO.................I like that too..............:p

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you think that anyone who is not qualified/eligible to serve as POTUS per the Constitution - particularly someone who would clearly put the interests of a foreign nation above US interests - would be in any way an "improvement" over what we have now, I would suggest that the Obama Derangement Syndrome has finally reached it's terminal and final stage.

If you think what we have now in any way puts US interests first your personal derangement syndrome has reached terminal stage. I also noted that someone deceased would be an improvement. Don't worry. We understand that you are too busy frequently looking down your nose to clearly see at all times.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
RADIO!!!

Totally forgot about RADIO!!

Yes............Radio would be a 1000% Better POTUS than that POS in Office Today!

President of The United States RADIO.................I like that too..............:p

You know who would make a good President? A nameless faceless fool who hides behind a fake internet user name. That would be awesome. He could pretend to have a job and lobby voters with stupid useless comments that make no sense. Heck, he could even claim to be from Texas. He could create a pointless, parodied moniker from the actual name of the current President. I know it doesn't make any sense but if, as one of the posters here has suggested, anyone would be better than what we have, this kind guy would be as good as any.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Heck, he could even claim to be from Texas.

HHmmm............

You seem to be Fascinated with the State of Texas a lot here recently....................:rolleyes:

Like I said in another thread......Texas is a GREAT State to be in........Nice Landscaping here and there..........Ocean Front (The Gulf) Sandy Beaches............Hill Country outside of Austin...........Plenty of Oak Trees with thick branches...............and so on......................

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
HHmmm............

You seem to be Fascinated with the State of Texas a lot here recently....................:rolleyes:

Like I said in another thread......Texas is a GREAT State to be in........Nice Landscaping here and there..........ocean Front (The Gulf) Sandy Beaches............Hill Country outside of Austin...........Plenty of Oak Trees with thick branches...............and so on......................

Ocean front? yeah, when I think of texas I think of ocean front. I spent two days on Padre Island once. What a hole. Hill Country? Can't say. Passed through but never stopped. In fairness I've heard that is a nice area. Thick branches on oak trees? Yeah, there are plenty of us who know what that means...

moose

Veteran Expediter
I'm totally open to hearing how the logic of this is supposed to work ....
Simple.
{as you already know?}
5 months ago Iran supplied Hizbullh'a with 263, Iranian made drones, capable of hitting any target in northern Israel.
Hizbullh'a get almost free access to Syria, & are routinely fire into Israel.
Hizbullh'a also have present in the massive Syrian refugee camps in Jordan.
Iran do their best to supply same drones to Hama'ss in the GAZA strip.
Egypt is struggling with more then a few Iranian backed terrorists groups in Sinai.
IRAN have already supply the delivery systems to terrorists groups all around Israel.

IF Iran have access to ANY radioactive liquid - all they have to do is arm those drones with it, & spray it over Israel, making Israel a new Fukushima or an Chernobyl II.
it is actually that simple.
or you can call names- what ever float your fishing boat.

moose

Veteran Expediter
This would be Exhibit No. 2.
Again, it seams very simple. goods from Gaza go INOT/VIA Israel before they are loaded into ships. enroute they move on trucks via very populated areas. the duchess supply machine probably do not answer Israel security concerns.
now it is not like gods cannot be moved, like YOU claim. goods are moved for many years & are inspected @ the Cerem-Shalom Border crossing. so far so good. what the Hama'ss terror group tried to do here is Force Israel to abounded its Security Inspection, there for allowing goods that Israel would have regected to leave the strip
{but then you already know all of that}.
ask yourself this : will the TSA allow those containers to be moved on Americas HWY if the ONLY security inspections those containers meet is that one X-ray machine.
it is actually very simple- if you only allow Israel to defend itself you wont have to resort to name calling & reality will be clear.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Simple.
{as you already know?}
5 months ago Iran supplied Hizbullh'a with 263, Iranian made drones, capable of hitting any target in northern Israel.
Hizbullh'a get almost free access to Syria, & are routinely fire into Israel.
Hizbullh'a also have present in the massive Syrian refugee camps in Jordan.
Not really simple - because Hezbollah are Lebanese Shi'a ... they aren't Palestinians.

Therefore to say that peace with the Palestinians is dependent on what Hezbollah is doing is just fallacious.

Israel needs to think "multi-track" - you know: that same crap they have pulled in an effort to split off support from the Pals, and deny the Palestinians a state and continue their rapacious land theft and ethnic cleansing.

You got a problem with the Shia of Lebanon, go solve it with them - leave the Pals out of it.

Now: how does having to consume your own medicine taste ?

Go down smooth ?

BTW - you do recall how it was that Hezbollah actually came to be don't you ?

It was in response to Israel's invasion of Lebanon ...

Iran do their best to supply same drones to Hama'ss in the GAZA strip.
Really sucks when Israel has to actually fight a foe that's armed with something other than just rocks don't it ?

Sorta raises the stakes a bit.

See my comments about the Palestinians right to resist - including armed struggle - under International law in the other thread.

Egypt is struggling with more then a few Iranian backed terrorists groups in Sinai.
That's Egypt's problem (and maybe Israel's) not the Palestinian peoples - see the multi-track approach mentioned above.

It's also probably "blowback" from the subversion of the will of Egyptian people, by an authoritarian military, which subverted democracy and overthrew the elected, legal government.

IRAN have already supply the delivery systems to terrorists groups all around Israel.
Terrorist groups ?

Here I thought they were indigenous freedom fighters - seeking to obtain self-determination and to free their land from a foreign occupying power ...

IF Iran have access to ANY radioactive liquid - all they have to do is arm those drones with it, & spray it over Israel, making Israel a new Fukushima or an Chernobyl II.
it is actually that simple
LOL ...

Your own "logic" defeats itself:

Iran has, and has had, access to radioactive materials - plenty of it - and the potential delivery systems (rockets and missles) have been in the hands of Israel's local enemies for quite awhile now.

It hasn't happened.

And it probably won't - short of Israel committing some insane act (which is certainly possible - considering Israel's history of unprovoked acts of war against it's neighbors - and how crazy some Israelis actually are) ... like attacking Iran.

But anything is possible with Bibi "King David" Nut-and-Yahoo ...

or you can call names- what ever float your fishing boat.
Nah ... I'd much rather just point out your flawed logic, assertions that lack documenting sources ... as well as the occasional slip into religious bigotry when you drop the facade ...

Long story short: this is nothing more than Israel using yet another pretext to deny the Palestinians a state of their own ... and to continue Israel's ongoing theft and dispossession of the Palestinians land.

We've seen it all before ...

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Again, it seams very simple. goods from Gaza go INOT/VIA Israel before they are loaded into ships.
Not really - because you leave out the fact that it is Israel - as the occupying power oppressing the Gazans - that forces this to be the case.

And that in 2001 Israel bombed the planned site that was to be the Gaza deep water port - where construction had already begun - and since that time - and despite a promise made in the 2005 Agreement on Movement and Access - Israel has refused to provide guarantees to the international donors who wish to fund construction of a port that it will not bomb the site again - thus preventing it from being built.

So that aspect is largely one of Israel's own making - but it's certainly all the better to oppress the Gazans with.

Essentially, what Israel is doing in Gaza specifically (and throughout the Occupied Territories generally) is committing slo-motion genocide.

It's an effort to an eradicate and cleanse the land of a people.

The 6 million are no doubt turning in their graves, considering what is being committed in their names: their descendants and co-ethnics being well on the path to becoming something quite similar to that thing which eradicated them.

enroute they move on trucks via very populated areas. the duchess supply machine probably do not answer Israel security concerns.
ROTFLMAO ... well, it sure must have addressed some of them ... because Bibi accepted it and didn't offer to return it to the Dutch.

He just didn't want it to be used for the benefit of the Gazans.

The truth of that is Bibi's candid comments:

"but insisted that the Gazans can’t use it to ship goods abroad anyhow, saying that it 'is not a good idea.' "

The question is what does "that it" actually refer to in the above sentence - the use of the machine - or the idea of Gazan's shipping stuff abroad ?

now it is not like gods cannot be moved, like YOU claim.
Point me where I ever made the claim as you stated it. You can't - at least not in this thread.

goods are moved for many years & are inspected @ the Cerem-Shalom Border crossing. so far so good.
Ummm ... sadly, no ... not really - but is yet another really great example of Israel reneging on it's commitments ... as well as an example of your attempt to present a less than accurate picture of what is happening.

Click on the link in the quote below to see the graph to see how many trucks Israel actually lets through - as compared to what they agreed and committed to let through (a full year of data on the graph at the bottom of the page):

Export From Gaza

*This graph shows data from the period beginning in December 2010

Several main sectors of Gaza's economy rely on export, including the textile, furniture manufacture and agriculture industries. In the year 2005, some 10,000 trucks left Gaza; most of the goods they were carrying were sold in Israel, about a quarter in the West Bank and the rest overseas.

In the 1990s, Israel increasingly began to impose restrictions on the exit of goods from the Gaza Strip and from 2007, as part of its measures against Hamas, Israel almost completely forbade the exit of goods from Gaza to any destination. The exception was a limited number of agricultural products that Israel approved to export to Europe only, as part of an initiative by the Dutch government.

From June 2007 until June 2010, only 255 truckloads of strawberries and flowers left Gaza for Europe, compared to dozens of trucks per day that left Gaza in the first six months of 2007, and 400 trucks that Israel agreed to let out daily in the Agreement on Movement and Access (AMA). In December 2010, Israel declared it would allow more export from Gaza through the Kerem Shalom Crossing. From the end of November 2010 to the end of April 2011, 287 truckloads of strawberries and flowers left Gaza for Europe, in addition to a minute amount of red peppers and cherry tomatoes; in other words, 0.5% of the amount of trucks promised in the AMA. Israel does not allow residents of Gaza to export goods to markets in Israel, the West Bank or Jordan. From May 12, 2011, to October 27, Israel didn't allow any truck carrying goods to exit the Gaza Strip.
IOW, it is an effort to economically strangle a people ...

Gisha - Legal Center for Freedom of Movement

what the Hama'ss terror group tried to do here is Force Israel to abounded its Security Inspection, there for allowing goods that Israel would have regected to leave the strip
Cite a link if you can Sportsfan ...

What really happened here - and this is what really makes it so, so funny - largely because Bibi is utterly oblivious to the optics of it ... is Bibi, not being satisfied with ongoing theft of the land, reaches out and essentially steals a piece of equipment the Dutch donated for the Gazans benefit.

Talk about needlessly feeding into stereotypes ... you couldn't make it up if you tried.

Wonder where he'll repurpose it to ?

Any bets that it will be actually used for the benefit of the Gazan people as the Dutch intended ?

{but then you already know all of that}.
I don't know anything of the sort.

ask yourself this : will the TSA allow those containers to be moved on Americas HWY if the ONLY security inspections those containers meet is that one X-ray machine.
You might want to get clued in on what you are talking about - before you venture out on the limb which someone is going to cutoff behind you:

First off, it really ain't TSA making the call on and performing security inspections on containers - it's U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)

Secondly:

More than 6 million cargo containers enter U.S. seaports annually, of which only 2% are physically inspected by Customs.

Port security - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it is actually very simple-if you only allow Israel to defend itself
Well, you're right - it is very simple: if only the Israeli's would stop oppressing, dispossessing and stealing the land of the Palestinians, preventing them from obtaining self-determination, and committing slo-motion genocide on them ... you'd never hear a peep from me ...

As for giving Israel carte blanche to do anything it chooses under the rubric of "defending itself": dream on ...

you wont have to resort to name calling & reality will be clear.
If only you would lose the Israeli paranoia*, you wouldn't be inclined to view everything that anyone does - including telling Israel "no" when it is out of line - as an existential threat.

If only you were not so fanatical, perhaps you could admit to Israel's shortcomings, faults, and bad acts ... and not have to resort to inciting religious bigotry.

We, as a nation, have allowed Israel to get away with way, way too much ... and the consequence of that is that Israel has become utterly arrogant and full of hubris - as evidenced by Netanyahu's attitude that the US can be manipulated to do virtually in anything in Israel's interest.

Israel is playing with fire and extremely dangerous forces here for several reasons - first off, because Americans don't much care for foreign interests manipulating our political system to act against our nation's best interests.

Secondly, because people have a tendency to conflate things. Israel is doing things that will eventually cause "blowback" - and because Israel proclaims itself a "Jewish nation" - and indeed tries to claim to represent all Jews (which is a falsity) - it risks creating a general anti-semitism the likes of which the world never seen.

(* I have a rather interesting documentary I'll be posting - done by an Israeli filmmaker - on how Israel indoctrinates it's youth into utter paranoia - just prior to them entering the military. As an American I found the overt psychological manipulation to be utterly bizarre - but it is actually a very funny movie, dealing with a very serious topic: "anti-semitism" and the industry that's grown up around it)

Last edited:

Brisco

Expert Expediter
......and this ONE sentence right here is why "Discussing" this with people like RL is just a worthless waste of time.

and deny the Palestinians a state and continue their rapacious land theft and ethnic cleansing.

Until he gets this delusional theory out of his mind............he'll never see the Truth behind what's going on in Israel and their ongoing threat coming from Palestinian Terrorists.............

I'm done here.................

OH YEAH!!

PRESIDENT of The United States Benjamin Netanyahu!!!

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Why? Please explain.
Probably because it doesn't fit within his worldview and understanding of the situation - which is likely largely based on ignorance of the actual historical events.

He's so invested in the fantasy that he's embracing in his mind that he is not open to any new facts which might modify or conflict with it. In fact, the possibility that there might be actual additional facts which would do so makes him extremely uncomfortable - so he has to flee any conversation where they might come up.

It's known as cognitive dissonance ...

He may also know that he actually doesn't know ... which leaves him in a situation where he will be unable to defend his position.

Last edited:

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Probably because it doesn't fit within his worldview and understanding of the situation - which is likely largely based on ignorance of the actual historical events.

I'm confident he has no worldview.

He's so invested in the fantasy that he's embracing in his mind that he is not open to any new facts which might modify or conflict with it. In fact, the possibility that there might be actual additional facts which would do so makes him extremely uncomfortable - so he has to flee any conversation where they might come up.

I think you give him too much credit. There's nothing happening in there....

It's known as cognitive dissonance ...

I'm afraid to him, what we might consider cognitively dissonant, is quite congruous.

He may also know that he actually doesn't know ... which leaves him in a situation where he will be unable to defend his position.

Unlikely. That would concede at least a glimmer of luminosity.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
For those unfamiliar, the Gaza Strip is a small area (25 miles long x 3.7 to 7.5 miles wide) on the coast of Palestine on the Mediterranean Sea. It has land borders with two nations: Egypt and Israel:

489px-Gaza_Strip_map2.svg.png

It is effectively blockaded by the "state" of Israel - which strictly controls not only it's land borders (except for the one with Egypt) - but also all entry and exit by sea. Israeli patrol boats frequently shoot at Gaza fishermen and keep them from reaching better fishing grounds (which they are entitled to reach per International Law)

So, except for Egypt - which is an authoritarian military dictatorship (which Israel favors) - Gazans have no ability to reach the outside world, other than Israel. It is basically an open air prison for 1.7 million people.

Israel, essentially being answerable to no one, acts in an arbitrary and capricious manner, in terms of allowing Gazans out - even for emergency medical treatment. When that happens, you get this: