The Nut-and-Yahoo Really Is Crazy Thread

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
This thread is to post any evidence that Bibi may actually be either certifiably or functionally insane. I'll start with this - Exhibit No. 1:

Netanyahu: Iran Nuclear Program Precludes Peace With Palestinians

Says Program Also Undermines Peace With Egypt, Jordan

by Jason Ditz, December 08, 2013

In a taped speech to the Saban Forum in Washington DC, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu insisted that peace with the Palestinians was “vital.” Then he detailed all the reasons it won’t happen, and why it’s totally not his fault.

netanyahu-fists.jpg

Netanyahu insisted that the Arab Spring and the ensuing unrest across the Middle East proved regional “turbulence” wasn’t Israel’s fault, and went on to declare Iran’s nuclear program as “precluding” any deal with the Palestinians.

Netanyahu has made clear that he opposes the P5+1 nuclear deal with Iran, and his tried to link it in some vague way to the Palestinian talks before, but this is the most direct attempt to suggest the Obama Administration’s desire for a Palestinian deal was threatened by diplomacy with Iran.

The link doesn’t make sense, and Netanyahu’s argument centered on the idea that Iran retaining nuclear capabilities would benefit hawkish politicians who oppose Palestinian statehood.

Netanyahu went on to claim Israel’s long-standing peace deals with both Egypt and Jordan were also undermined, which makes no sense either since neither Egypt or Jordan has anything to do with Iran.
Netanyahu: Iran Nuclear Program Precludes Peace With Palestinians -- News from Antiwar.com

I'm totally open to hearing how the logic of this is supposed to work ....

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
This would be Exhibit No. 2.

Netanyahu to Dutch PM: Gazans Can’t Be Allowed to Ship Goods

Thanks Rutte for Scanner, But Insists Gazans Can't Use It

by Jason Ditz, December 08, 2013

The Israeli occupation of Palestinian territory has been straining its relations with the European Union for some time, and looks to be a major issue with the arrival of Dutch PM Mark Rutte today.

bibi.jpg

It started when Israel made a point to tell the EU that the Gaza Strip couldn’t be allowed to export goods because they couldn’t tell if the shipping containers secretly had explosives.

The Netherlands, taking this as a problem to be solved rather than what it was intended to be, an excuse, went out and bought an expensive shipping container scanner to put at the Gaza crossing.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu thanked Rutte for the scanner on his arrival, but insisted that the Gazans can’t use it to ship goods abroad anyhow, saying that it “is not a good idea.”
He went on to say that the scanner, which Israel intends on keeping, “will be important for prosperity,” and proves the Netherlands’ friendship to Israel.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Exhibit No. 3.

Ruh-roh ... looks like the Dutch are really starting to wonder if Bibi just might not really be serious about peace (seriously ... ya think ?)

Dutch PM: No idea why Israel won't let scanner be used for exports to West Bank

Mark Rutte had been scheduled to attend a festive dedication of the X-ray machine at the Kerem Shalom crossing during his visit, plans to bring up matter with Netanyahu.

By Barak Ravid | 15:53 08.12.13 |
comment.png

Israel’s refusal to allow Gaza to use a scanner machine donated by Netherlands donated to screen exports from the Gaza Strip to the West Bank will be on the agenda at a meeting Sunday night between Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte.

Rutte had been scheduled to attend a festive dedication of the X-ray machine at the Kerem Shalom crossing during his visit. Speaking before Israeli and Palestinian peace activists on Sunday, the Dutch prime minister expressed grave disappointment at Usrael's refusal to let the X-ray machine be used. "I don't understand this decision," Rutte said.

Dan Yakobson, a member of the Palestinian-Israeli Peace NGO Forum who attended the meeting with Rutte, said the Dutch premier had sounded surprised and even mortified by the way the issue of the scanner had been handled.

He said that under the circumstances, Rutte had wondered at the security concern: “After all, the X-ray machine was donated by the Netherlands and placed at the Kerem Shalom crossing precisely because of Israeli security concerns,” Yakobson quoted Rutte as saying. "I have no idea what is behind this decision, and I will ask Netanyahu about it during our meeting this evening.”

Yakobson said the Dutch prime minister asked the peace activists if they thought Netanyahu had changed his mind on the Palestinian issue and if he genuinely wanted to make peace. They didn't know, the participants told him, according to Yakobson. However, they said, the fact that Israel accepted the European Union stipulation that no Horizon 2020 research funding would go to Israeli research enterprises connected with territories beyond the 1967 borders shows that the government favors ties with Europe over the settlements.

“We told him that the conduct regarding the scientific cooperation agreement showed that with internal Israeli assertiveness and enough international assertiveness, things can move,” Yakobson said. “We recommended stepping up international involvement on the Israeli-Palestinian matter and even considering the model the world powers used in the deal with Iran in Geneva and applying it to negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians.”

Dutch PM: No idea why Israel won't let scanner be used for exports to West Bank

Last edited:

Brisco

Expert Expediter
He would make a GREAT President here in America.............

POTUS Benjamin Netanyahu has quite a nice sound to it...................

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
He would make a GREAT President here in America.............

POTUS Benjamin Netanyahu has quite a nice sound to it...................
Ummm ... so you think someone who has been involved in espionage for a foreign nation (MILCO/Heli Trading) against the United States is qualified to be POTUS ?

... looks like it might be time for a second "... Really Is Crazy" thread ... :rolleyes:

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Ummm ... so you think someone who has been involved in espionage for a foreign nation (MILCO/Heli Trading) against the United States is qualified to be POTUS ?

... looks like it might be time for a second "... Really Is Crazy" thread ... :rolleyes:

Yes..........he IS...............

I could care less if this GREAT LEADER had assassinated both Ghandi and Mandela in his past.........he would be a MUCH Greater POTUS over what we have in Office Today............

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Yes..........he IS...............
He is qualified to be POTUS ?

Really ?

Evidently you are either totally unaware of the meaning of the words "qualified" or "eligible" ... or you are totally unaware of Article II , Section 1 of the United States Constitution which states the following:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Congrats on totally beclowning yourself Ace ;)

I can't wait for your encore.

I could care less if this GREAT LEADER had assassinated both Ghandi and Mandela in his past.........he would be a MUCH Greater POTUS over what we have in Office Today............
He's an authoritarian thug ... and actually a criminal - both under the laws of the United States and International Law.

Which no doubt explains why a petty bootlicker authoritarian wannabe would be fond of him ... :rolleyes:

#obviousmentalderangement

Last edited:

Brisco

Expert Expediter
As soon as that JackWeed up there in Washington.....Obawa......releases his School Records that shows he applied for and accepted Scholarships and Loans under the Foreign Student Assistance Acts / Provisions, then we'll have a deep deep discussion over Article II , Section 1 of the United States Constitution.............

President of The United States Benjamin Netanyahu.........

President of The United States Benjamin Netanyahu............

President of The United States
Benjamin Netanyahu.............................

Gawd that sound sooooo GREAT!!!

I'm getting a Tingling Feeling all down my Leg just saying it.............................:eek:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I'm getting a Tingling Feeling all down my Leg just saying it...
Is there a little spurt in there somewhere to accompany it ?

Since, after all, it appears you are engaging in mental ... self-fufillment ...

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
I'm not looking to have you guys have your way with me. lol I'm an innocent, really I am. Be gentle. LOL

I think the title of this thread is hilarious. Kudos! Nut and Yahoo! It took me a minute to get it. lol

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He'd be an improvement over what we have but then my late father, Jimmy Carter and Radio would be also.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Is there a little spurt in there somewhere to accompany it ?

Since, after all, it appears you are engaging in mental ... self-fufillment ...

I think he is either playing you or the fumes from the new office furniture he sells is getting to him.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I think he is either playing you ...
He may well be trying ... and I'm quite happy to have him continue to try ...

After all, why stop a political opponent who seems bent on repeatedly sticking themselves in the eye with a sharp stick with near orgasmic delight ?

Why not just sit back and enjoy the show ?

or the fumes from the new office furniture he sells is getting to him.
Seems reasonable to me ...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
He'd be an improvement over what we have but then my late father, Jimmy Carter and Radio would be also.
Looks like we apparently have another fan of subversion of the Constitution ...

#texascrazyitstheotherredmeat

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As usual, reading what isn't there and presuming superiority to know other's thoughts. I didn't say he was qualified or that he'd be allowable. I merely pointed out that he and several others would be an improvement.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
As usual, reading what isn't there and presuming superiority to know other's thoughts. I didn't say he was qualified or that he'd be allowable. I merely pointed out that he and several others would be an improvement.
If you think that anyone who is not qualified/eligible to serve as POTUS per the Constitution - particularly someone who would clearly put the interests of a foreign nation above US interests - would be in any way an "improvement" over what we have now, I would suggest that the Obama Derangement Syndrome has finally reached it's terminal and final stage.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I would like to put them both back on the shelf and pick again.