Say Hi to July

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OH has been slow all week. There's certainly been less freight moving in the other states where we've been watching as well. Or at least posted loads. But we've been fortunate several times out of some areas this week. PA, NY, MI, OH & NC. Hopefully KY, TN & MO(for Fri AM) are active today! Fingers crossed!! Looking to keep some rodeos rolling!!

Looks like a good time to stop at Verizon and see if they can fix my phone quick.

Sent from the old truckers home.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They have a "receive longer load offers" package now ?
I thought only AT&T had that.

Must not they couldn't fix mine, but did offer to upgrade for only 1/2 price.... Hmmm No just have 2 months to go on this contract then I'll upgrade for free!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
They have a "receive longer load offers" package now ?
I thought only AT&T had that.

No. But there's a "make more per all-miles and actually run some miles" plan. But the cellular service provider has nothing to do with that plan.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Question: How many games of 9 ball can a bored expediter play in a 8 hour day?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Some play pocket pool ..

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020W using EO Forums mobile app
48443533.jpg

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now sitting in the parking lot at FDCC. We have to take a "Glow and blow" class tomorrow. Then we are taking the weekend off, at home, then right back at it on Monday.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Now sitting in the parking lot at FDCC. We have to take a "Glow and blow" class tomorrow. Then we are taking the weekend off, at home, then right back at it on Monday.

How did you make out on the bill?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, the old Hino has been running hard the last week, drove from Cleveland to Culepepper VA, then down near Charlotte NC, then back up to Marion OH, now loaded with a 4 stopper in Ft Myers and Pompano Beach FL, looks like I will get to go home for a few days.

The wife has been busy in the Sprinter too, she is out in BFE Nebraska waiting for a load.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It sucks but it was better than I thought it would be. I figured it would be closer to $3k with the other work you had done.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

It started off at 2.6K, they reworked the bill several times, I had a $20 coupon for all oil changes and $200 worth of PM credits that I used. They were really good about wringing out some of that bill, I was surprised with that. Hope the work holds up.

I now have all new brakes, both seals, all new races/bearings and one new spindle.