Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back at it .....Load. Iowa. to Orlando , Fl.....:D

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020W using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
09:33 and no body there yet :eek:
Joe, you've got to remember not everyone is as prompt as FedEx. :)

FedEx has no corner on being on time. I was raised on the idea that when a time is given you should be there at that time, or earlier. IF that turns out that can't happen, inform everyone involved and project a new time.

He got here about 1015, and has been working on it ever since.

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
FedEx has no corner on being on time. I was raised on the idea that when a time is given you should be there at that time, or earlier. IF that turns out that can't happen, inform everyone involved and project a new time.

He got here about 1015, and has been working on it ever since.

We've been down for a day and a half. Coolant pump gave out in Fresno. It should be done by noon today shop said. On a positive note the hotels a/ c works really good.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2 calls so far today, one dispatch never got a answer on and one I turned down for the amount of hours involved and not enough miles to justify sitting on the freight to deliver.

Sent from the old truckers home.

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Hanging out in Ontario for today after few days off in vegas

Sent from my SPH-L520 using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are STILL in the shop, 24 hours now. They are JUST about done with the work. They are finishing up the brakes, then the wheels go on.

THEN, all that is left to do is a PM and we be OUTTA HERE!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They JUST now finished the original work that I brought my truck in for. Only took 26 hours. Now they are starting the PM, let's hope that don't take ANOTHER 26 hours.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Day 3 of being held hostage at home waiting for the phone to ring

Sent from the old truckers home.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Day 3 of being held hostage at home waiting for the phone to ring

OH has been slow all week. There's certainly been less freight moving in the other states where we've been watching as well. Or at least posted loads. But we've been fortunate several times out of some areas this week. PA, NY, MI, OH & NC. Hopefully KY, TN & MO(for Fri AM) are active today! Fingers crossed!! Looking to keep some rodeos rolling!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
In MinniSoda....

10300771_695997447121205_8264418681206368257_n.jpg