May location and other nonsense

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
after the 901 mile load I got a offer to go to detroit wed 498 miles I turned it down been a week since id seen the family. so then I sit all day today ill take a mini or short the rest of week stay close to home be safe out there

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Playing catch up. Week = dayton-Indy, greenfield-lex, connersville-charleston sc, Columbia sc-Monticello ms, Memphis-burton oh. Good news is I've racked up several free showers this week. Even got to swing by home tonight. Yay!!!

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Austinburg Oh, this has been my worst week ever! After delivering just outside Boston late Saturday evening and dh back to Albany Ny area, I sat here a day. Then moved west closer to Buffalo for another day and a half. Decided screw this I heading back to Ohio. Just as I cross the Ohio border, the truck starts pouring a whitish smoke. Stopped at the TA and am told looks like I lost an injector and they don't do that. So truck is towed 40 miles back to Cat shop in Erie Pa. Make long story shorter, after a afternoon and next morning in the shop they can't find the problem. The mechanic tells me injectors are fine but they can't get the truck ECM to communicate with there computer. I have an ideal, so disconnect the qualcomm and bingo truck quits smoking and they now now can scan my ECM, and find no problem. So after a week of no loads, a $595 tow bill and $1327 shop bill. I fix the truck by unhooking the QC. Just great... :banghead: I am now running the qc without it data port connected to my truck till I can get back to Taylor Mi so the shop can figure out what went wrong.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Hi y'all

Haven't posted in about a year and a half. I missed family so I got off the road. I moved to Texas last summer and got my CDL in the spring.

I now live in Houston and I got a job doing heavy haul. They trained me for a week or two. I drive a 27' rollback.

GandJ

Active Expediter
Pismo Beach, CA

Dropped and had a big breakfast by the beach at a nice cafe.

J said she is so full that we may have to put the tag axle down......

GandJ

Active Expediter
G and J, if you have time you may want to check into ATV rentals over there.

Thanks Zorry!!
As always, appreciate all your comments on this forum. We are about 45 minutes from "home" and are enjoying a few hours off till our next run. Really love our CA weather.....

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Hi y'all

Haven't posted in about a year and a half. I missed family so I got off the road. I moved to Texas last summer and got my CDL in the spring.

I now live in Houston and I got a job doing heavy haul. They trained me for a week or two. I drive a 27' rollback.

Sounds fun, now you can spend time at home and drive for a living.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In MN. Delivered here this morning, then ran a couple of small loads. Now finished. Had to have a lug nut replaced. Somehow one came off. First one for me. Now sitting at ANOTHER shop, Qualcomm is acting up. The picking up on Monday, heading for NJ.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
At the Petro in Kingsland, GA with 3 other drivers from the same company. We are headed to Orlando running 14' wide and 14' 3" tall.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bounced across Kentucky then down to CSX in Waycross, GA. Last night, ran to Hamlet NC. Town well-named ;-) . Now in Dunn, NC. I either wait or deadhead 425 miles home. Decisions, decisions....

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app