May location and other nonsense

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Decided. If no freight by 1600 I go home. It's time ;)

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Made it to Orlando and will deliver Monday or maybe Tuesday depending on how fast the crane runs.

1368904919170.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

moose

Veteran Expediter
Starting a restart @ the TA in Hebron Ohio. exit 126, parked way away on the far side.
tic tock tic tock...
i won't bite!

dolphin

Seasoned Expediter
Seymore, In to Blue Springs, Ms.
Toyota plant. Good thing I pre checked out delivery today as my gps took me to empty field. Lol

Sent from my SPH-M830 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a real experience yesterday northbound on I65 south of Leweyville...good thing I am a defensive driver usually......spotted this car on the shoulder well ahead with 4 ways on and everything looked cool....all 3 lanes were busy...then the 4 ways go off and wham they pull out from a cold start into my lane....a quick glance to my left, lane taken...split second decision....the shoulder that car had just vacated...I whizzed around the girls in a SUV like they were standing still...made that section a 4 lane highway..LOL...Felt like a last lap run to the line...:)...anyways those girls live to hug their kids today.....and I get another Walmart parking lot......:)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Had a real experience yesterday northbound on I65 south of Leweyville...good thing I am a defensive driver usually......spotted this car on the shoulder well ahead with 4 ways on and everything looked cool....all 3 lanes were busy...then the 4 ways go off and wham they pull out from a cold start into my lane....a quick glance to my left, lane taken...split second decision....the shoulder that car had just vacated...I whizzed around the girls in a SUV like they were standing still...made that section a 4 lane highway..LOL...Felt like a last lap run to the line...:)...anyways those girls live to hug their kids today.....and I get another Walmart parking lot......:)

Glad to hear things came out alright. Good thing you were paying attention and it's a good thing you are in a vehicle that is small enough to whiz around like that.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Glad to hear things came out alright. Good thing you were paying attention and it's a good thing you are in a vehicle that is small enough to whiz around like that.

I was just glad the girls didn't realize what they did and go back to shoulder...I was committed at that point...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You got that right. We sure do see a LOT of stupid out here, don't we?

That section has a very liberal shoulder...no reason she could not have almost gotten up to speed before merging in....I don't understand...
I am just glad like I said, some kid still has a momma and my wife has a hubby....L

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Has to be I65. ..lol. ..Sat. afternoon up by ex.138 lebanon consruction mess.. 3 lanes going 65 north all of sudden all tail lights red. .....semi s smoken tires ..cars swerving......a sofa was laying in middle lane ( complete ) No one stopped or pulled over after losing it either....would of looked nice in any Drivers lounge....lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Has to be I65. ..lol. ..Sat. afternoon up by ex.138 lebanon consruction mess.. 3 lanes going 65 north all of sudden all tail lights red. .....semi s smoken tires ..cars swerving......a sofa was laying in middle lane ( complete ) No one stopped or pulled over after losing it either....would of looked nice in any Drivers lounge....lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app
Just north of there...across from the southbound rest area....flat, clear, no view obstructions...I just don't understand....

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter

Wow!!! It's amazing how much people don't know just how close they come to death by just not giving a crap about other motorists out there. Glad it went well. Scary, but well.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow!!! It's amazing how much people don't know just how close they come to death by just not giving a crap about other motorists out there. Glad it went well. Scary, but well.

I don't know if the driver realizes just how lucky they were...that I had the insight to react....I hope they crapped their pants too.....LOL