May Flowers

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
But Your Favorite hog slopper ...:p

The Chrysler 24 hour customer service dept. told me last night that they have had a few reports of same problem i had... they believe during assembly the devices were over-tightened when spare tire was attached underneath ...
could be Pedro was in a hurry to finish up and go home....

Reactions: ntimevan

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Chrysler 24 hour customer service dept. told me last night that they have had a few reports of same problem i had... they believe during assembly the devices were over-tightened when spare tire was attached underneath ...
The Chrysler C.S. was really pissed off when I complained about the speed those headlight are burning out. The only answer they gave me "it's not that hard to replace the burnt bulb". I said "I quite not agree with you, but even so, why do I have to replace 'em every month? I drove an E-500 for 500,000 miles and I never changed a headlight, while with a Savana, during the almost 800,000 driven miles, I replaced only one..."

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Chrysler C.S. was really pissed off when I complained about the speed those headlight are burning out. The only answer they gave me "it's not that hard to replace the burnt bulb". I said "I quite not agree with you, but even so, why do I have to replace 'em every month? I drove an E-500 for 500,000 miles and I never changed a headlight, while with a Savana, during the almost 800,000 driven miles, I replaced only one..."
high intensity lights have been known to have a shorter life span...while they give you extra light there is a cost....I don't use them...just for that fact I find the light given by my OEM are sufficient especially with new headlights...

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
high intensity lights have been known to have a shorter life span...while they give you extra light there is a cost....I don't use them...just for that fact I find the light given by my OEM are sufficient especially with new headlights...
I don't think they're high intensity, but high necessity... I was always using the fog lights too, 'cause them headlights were too weak...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
OK load is back on as originally planned !
8121746.png