June and load one

guido4475

Not a Member
At Camping World having the rooftop a/c unit diagnosed. I hope they are able to fix it properly today. Dometic was talking about replacing the whole unit. This is the second time it has given me trouble in less than a year.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Day two of the air cargo show, shaking hands and talking freight with the customers.....

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Ya, we have nothin to hide. Fully equipped,
DD 13 @ 370 hp
Allison 6 spd. w/3:73 rears {1300 @ 65 mph }
100' sleeper W /all amenities, dina bunk, sink w/running water, counter. porta potty, lrg frig, lots of cabinets, his/hers closets, large flat screen tv, laminate floor, roof vent
APU
Tracking satellite
2 - 48" storage boxes
High end Seats
Full fairings & 1/4 fenders
2 color Paint { white & blue }
22' box w/ swing doors & tallest and widest door opening offered , 3 rows of e-track & d-rings in floor [ morgan box )
vinyl / cloth interior { 4 color } matches truck, silver, blue, white & grey
!75 k $$$$

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
DD 13 @ 370 hp
100' sleeper W /all amenities, dina bunk, sink w/running water, counter. porta potty, lrg frig, lots of cabinets, his/hers closets, large flat screen tv, laminate floor, roof vent
APU
Tracking satellite
2 - 48" storage boxes
High end Seats
22' box w/ swing doors & tallest and widest door opening offered , 3 rows of e-track & d-rings in floor [ morgan box )
!75 k $$$$

Did you consider the Detroit DT12?

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Did you consider the Detroit DT12?

I did, along with the Ultrashift but stayed with the Allison on this one. This set up is a copy of what we currently run with the exception of the DD 13. May try it on the next one.

guido4475

Not a Member
DD 13 @ 370 hp
APU
Tracking satellite
2 - 48" storage boxes
High end Seats
!75 k $$$$
It sounds like a beautiful, classy truck, and knowing you both, it will be. But, I have to say as well, you must have a huge set of balls to be spending, or buying a new truck with the way freight is...lol.. the best of luck to you, though..

Reactions: teamdriver2

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good Friday morning. Last day here in the desert at Air Cargo and heading home tonight. Big customer golf event tomorrow in Taylor. Sell sell sell. Sunday I rest lol.

Reactions: SWTexas1

guido4475

Not a Member
Worst comes to worst, we will drive it but I dont think we will need to !!
That is true, but you and your wife are very smart people in the business world and it will be just fine. I can picture this truck, with the colors, as you have brought some of the outside color scheme into the inside as well, like many show truck people do. It's going to be sweet. I have to suggest, marker lights by maxxima, which are a sealed unit, but the exact same bolt pattern and size of a standard double bubble incandescent light, but more of a directional beam from all directions, both red and yellow. I replaced all of my lights this year with them and love them. They're about 9 dollars each, but so worth it.

Attachments

• 1465565490824.jpg
    1465565490824.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 35