June and load one

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
Well "its time to make the donuts," 3215, will be back in service later today.

Hoping for a "rocking," June and hope everyone hits the goals they are looking for! Yeah mon....

Reactions: DollarSign

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hanging out at the J in Laredo, TX after running down here with a load over the holiday weekend. Getting a fair number of offers, one as low as .55/mile, and still nothing. Thought for sure I would get out of here on that one. I wonder how low they have to go to get me out of Laredo?

guido4475

Not a Member
Good Friday morning! I am really hoping for another load to finish off the week, something taking me northeastward ho. Either everyone is busy running, with no time to post, or this thread is quieter than my love life.

Reactions: SWTexas1

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Welcome to the weekend, and a happy next week to all, I'm giving everyone a vacation next week. Wombats truck will be in the shop for a few days.
Oh wait never mind that means he will have more time for Singing Videos
O' well enjoy

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hanging out at the J in Laredo, TX after running down here with a load over the holiday weekend. Getting a fair number of offers, one as low as .55/mile, and still nothing. Thought for sure I would get out of here on that one. I wonder how low they have to go to get me
out of Laredo?
Made it out of Laredo with a load into El Paso. Keeping my fingers crossed there is more action on this side of Texas.

Reactions: Rick007