July Locations 2011 ;) Dollas!!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered today in NJ, sitting at the Petro in Bordentown till about 1:15PM. Pick up near here today and deliver tomorrow in VA.

denny2010

Expert Expediter
At home in northern michigan fishing and relaxing. very excited wife got class b and will be out with me next month..

Attachments

• fro.jpg
    fro.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 34

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Still at home ready to cry over the repair bill.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Last edited:

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Denver?? Not good. Maybe take some "chump" freight to move, rather than dh. 1k miles is a stretch. I'd agree, when you hit a slump ya jes hafta try something.....however, when things are banging for you, the last thing i'd do is break the karma.

I deadheaded back to Lincoln and then got a run over to Galesburg, deadheaded to Chicago and got one going down to Columbia Mo. I checked the boards tonight and found out that one of the companies that I work for posted a load out of Denver going to Hermiston OR. It looks like I missed the one load that comes out of there a few times a year. They told me things were really slow out of Denver in recent weeks so I moved. Any how, going to Oregon probably wouldn't have been a good idea any how. We'll see what happens tomorrow!!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
:D Havn't had chance to get on here since getting started 2 weeks ago tomorrow. 1700 loaded miles ( 3 loads ) the first half week out, 2300 loaded ( 5 loads ) last week 585 loaded ( 2 loads )so far this week . Deadhead miles 420 on the 10 loads and rates have been very good :D. :p to the people who say Bolt hauls cheap freight. Won't have my laptop till get back home. Left home with basics first time out, the AIR CONDITIONER and Generator will be in van next trip out . Those 2 trips to Atlanta about cooked me ;).

paullud

Veteran Expediter
:D Havn't had chance to get on here since getting started 2 weeks ago tomorrow. 1700 loaded miles ( 3 loads ) the first half week out, 2300 loaded ( 5 loads ) last week 585 loaded ( 2 loads )so far this week . Deadhead miles 420 on the 10 loads and rates have been very good :D. :p to the people who say Bolt hauls cheap freight. Won't have my laptop till get back home. Left home with basics first time out, the AIR CONDITIONER and Generator will be in van next trip out . Those 2 trips to Atlanta about cooked me ;).

The term cheap freight is based on the user, most have an understanding that Bolt pushes rates down causing "cheap freight" for other companies. They also pay drivers whatever they feel like so driver A that gets $1/mile is going to look at a Bolt driver averaging .85/mile and call it "cheap freight".The guy with no run or that is just starting will be fine with those rates, you just want to be profitable.

Last edited:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Hoping to be back in service Friday morning, the garage is waiting on parts still.

Last edited:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
:D Havn't had chance to get on here since getting started 2 weeks ago tomorrow. 1700 loaded miles ( 3 loads ) the first half week out, 2300 loaded ( 5 loads ) last week 585 loaded ( 2 loads )so far this week . Deadhead miles 420 on the 10 loads and rates have been very good :D. :p to the people who say Bolt hauls cheap freight. Won't have my laptop till get back home. Left home with basics first time out, the AIR CONDITIONER and Generator will be in van next trip out . Those 2 trips to Atlanta about cooked me .

Glad to see you running guy! OMG..Atlanta without an ac...you're goose is probably cooked!:eek:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At the Pilot near Petersburg, VA. Delivered near hear this morning. Pick up near here this after noon, going to OH.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Lebanon, TN and in service for a change. Wish I could have seen everyone at the expo, but last week was my first week back in service, and I needed the loads. Two and a half months in the shop hurts the bottom line.

eb

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Finally a decent week for a change. I got 1400 miles in 4 days with a lot lower deadhead than last week. I might actually put some dollas into the bank this week. It's been fun though, this is my second day in a very reasonably priced hotel room. Who ever said that 105 degree heat had to make you miserable. I leave here early in the morning to pick up my load going back to Saginaw Michigan. I hope Saginaw is cooler at night than Missouri. It was still almost 80 degrees with 77 percent humidity here last night.

aileron

Expert Expediter
Lebanon, TN and in service for a change. Wish I could have seen everyone at the expo, but last week was my first week back in service, and I needed the loads. Two and a half months in the shop hurts the bottom line.

eb

2.5 months? What took that long?