July Locations 2011 ;) Dollas!!!

jansiemoo

Seasoned Expediter
The best we ever had and it was only 2 runs. MI to PA for pick up, deliver in Fresno, CA for 2991 miles. Then pick up in Calexico and deliver on Long Island for 3216 miles.

So that's the kind of runs they have for flat rate?! Jeez...::jealous:: :)

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Wow...slow day on the forum today....hopefully most are running....Loads that is....:)
Yup. Got a load in Kawanna, IN yesterday and took it to Grand Island, NE. Now sitting at the J in Gretna. Not looking good at my chances of getting out to the Expo. I might get motel tomorrow if no load.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Michigan to las Vegas. Las Vegas to shreveport. Dallas to Omaha, now Iowa back to las Vegas. Great chance of a predispatch out of Vegas. Been great.

sassy_1210

Seasoned Expediter
In Willmington, OH. Getting some rest to hit the Expo for day 2 and Vans 101 in the morning.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Got a load from Ames, IA to Franklin, IN at 1$/mi. 518 miles. Another 0230 phone call saying the load is ready now. Lol

Falligator

Expert Expediter
At the J in Spiceland, IN. Gotta run one more week and I'll have been out for almost a month. Taking next weekend off. Much deserved after the scorcher this week.

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
At the Pilot in Brazil, IN finishing up the week with one to Garland, TX. Drop off is Monday @8 will be there tomorrow night.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
So while a lot of people were at the Expo, I was busy taking all the freight this week. The Sprinter grossed $2,460.94 and after fuel I made $1,181.05. Had a total of 2,255 loaded miles. A few more DH miles than I'd like at around 800 total for the week, but that was due to getting a load to Savannah, GA then DH from Grand Island, NE to Des Moines, IA. So my DH to loaded % was at. 35%

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So while a lot of people were at the Expo, I was busy taking all the freight this week. The Sprinter grossed $2,460.94 and after fuel I made $1,181.05. Had a total of 2,255 loaded miles. A few more DH miles than I'd like at around 800 total for the week, but that was due to getting a load to Savannah, GA then DH from Grand Island, NE to Des Moines, IA. So my DH to loaded % was at. 35%

as slow as it has been for most 35% while somewhat high isn't all that bad....having to chase down the frieght is a reality..we just suck it up sometimes...
In your old days you were doing that when it was busy..:eek:
..great to see your learning and coming along....great week! :D

Falligator

Expert Expediter
as slow as it has been for most 35% while somewhat high isn't all that bad....having to chase down the frieght is a reality..we just suck it up sometimes...
In your old days you were doing that when it was busy..:eek:
..great to see your learning and coming along....great week! :D
It took me almost 6 years to finally realise this. But as Yoda says, "Patience you must learn young Skywalker!" Lmao

guido4475

Not a Member
You know with my truck, after fuel I would have made $1587.96

And youre point is...what?

Besides, if I am correct, he drives for someone and gets a percentage, and pays for the fuel..but youre an o/o, right? which means you've got to pay 100% for everything, including repairs....so, in the end, he is actually making out better than you, Greg.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
And youre point is...what?

Besides, if I am correct, he drives for someone and gets a percentage, and pays for the fuel..but youre an o/o, right? which means you've got to pay 100% for everything, including repairs....so, in the end, he is actually making out better than you, Greg.

Lol