July Locations 2011 ;) Dollas!!!

ErieBigDawg

Seasoned Expediter
a6898a76-1406-2c6f.jpg

A nice shady spot at the Bristol, VA Walmart.

A bonus is it's right next to a Golden Corral..
a6898a76-146b-2f34.jpg

Dave Martin
144" Sprinter

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Took a load from Louisville, KY this morning to Frankfort, IN. Dh'd to the Flying J at exit 247 off of I65. No shade here. :rolleyes:

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Hey assj. I'm here in Pueblo Colorodo. I shouldhave turned this load down but I figured i'd do sme site seeing this week. After deadhead, motel, and tonights feast on pizza and wing wednesday wings, i'm gonna be lucky to put 50 dollars into the bank. But as long as i'm not going in the red, why not enjoy a slower week and some pizza. I hope it gets better by the end of this week or next week. About the only goot thing about it beeing 100 degrees right now is the fact that i'm in a room that is 60 degrees, I feel like Mr freeze in here.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Heading to the Expo !!!
loading here @ the windy city, then the Petro on Exit 240 for the night.
dropping (am a moose afterall) in Louisville, then up to the expo. on my way to del. Atlanta on Mon.

C yha'll there !

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
At home all week, will be in service Monday, letting u all get my runs, it was time to share with my fellow drivers. :rolleyes: I knew many of u needed extra miles.

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
after my del in suwanee,ga now sitting in piedmont,sc at the pilot waiting to pu in the morning going to birmingham,al

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
On Long Island, NY waiting to deliver. Just completed 6207 miles in the last 7 days. Hoping for a load south to go home and get some rest.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Wow!! A great week!!

Dave Martin
144" Sprinter

The best we ever had and it was only 2 runs. MI to PA for pick up, deliver in Fresno, CA for 2991 miles. Then pick up in Calexico and deliver on Long Island for 3216 miles.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The best we ever had and it was only 2 runs. MI to PA for pick up, deliver in Fresno, CA for 2991 miles. Then pick up in Calexico and deliver on Long Island for 3216 miles.

What happened to regional?....LOL

@ the yard....hoping for a medium sized load..that'll take me to Expo country for Saturday...:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting near the Petro in W. Memphis. Delivered near Little Rock and this is the layover. Far too many other trucks here. Sure hope we are not going to get stuck here. WAY too hot for that. :(