July Locations 2011 ;) Dollas!!!

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
as slow as it has been for most 35% while somewhat high isn't all that bad....having to chase down the frieght is a reality..we just suck it up sometimes...
In your old days you were doing that when it was busy..:eek:
..great to see your learning and coming along....great week! :D

Got a ways to go tho......seems to me, that whole great big "month" is a stretch for him. When in reality, it's jes a good start.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a ways to go tho......seems to me, that whole great big "month" is a stretch for him. When in reality, it's jes a good start.

Yepper Col....5 yrs at the cat for him killed his brain...LOL he never really learned the biz...

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
as slow as it has been for most 35% while somewhat high isn't all that bad....having to chase down the frieght is a reality..we just suck it up sometimes...
In your old days you were doing that when it was busy..:eek:
..great to see your learning and coming along....great week! :D

I'll take that money,,,amen:D

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver

I've been doing hardly nothing mile wise for the past 7 days. I have three carriers looking for freight for me and all i've done in 7 days is 950 miles with a bunch of deadhead.Would you advise me to continue to sit out here when it is slow or just drive the thousand miles home from Denver? lol. I've only been out three weeks now!! Sometimes staying out on the road for months costs more money than going home more often. I know this from experience.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
It's a good start definitely. I just hope this can keep going and the weather cools down. Not only did Panther fry my brain, but so is the heat! Lol

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Falligator

Expert Expediter
He's gotta get back in his own van and make 100%....
I actually am doing better in the Sprinter than I did in my cargo van. No maintenance bills and I am in the extended Sprinter so more opportunites for freight. I may pay cash for a used sprinter a year from now, and just let my mom use the van to haul hay in during the winter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I actually am doing better in the Sprinter than I did in my cargo van. No maintenance bills and I am in the extended Sprinter so more opportunites for freight. I may pay cash for a used sprinter a year from now, and just let my mom use the van to haul hay in during the winter

Thats a plan....:)

'ʇsod ı ʇɐɥʍ oʇ uoıʇuǝʇʇɐ ʎɐd spuǝıɹɟ ʎɯ ɟo ʎuɐɯ ʍoH

Last edited:

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Anyone know of someplace that will change the oil on a sprinter on a sunday near ft wayne? I refuse to go to Stoops.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Home after a great weekend at the Expo! Van is now put back together and the frig is reasonably stocked and I am back in service...:D

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I've been doing hardly nothing mile wise for the past 7 days. I have three carriers looking for freight for me and all i've done in 7 days is 950 miles with a bunch of deadhead.Would you advise me to continue to sit out here when it is slow or just drive the thousand miles home from Denver? lol. I've only been out three weeks now!! Sometimes staying out on the road for months costs more money than going home more often. I know this from experience.

3 carriers,,and 950 miles, mercy,,must b slow.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army

Denver?? Not good. Maybe take some "chump" freight to move, rather than dh. 1k miles is a stretch. I'd agree, when you hit a slump ya jes hafta try something.....however, when things are banging for you, the last thing i'd do is break the karma.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Denver?? Not good. Maybe take some "chump" freight to move, rather than dh. 1k miles is a stretch. I'd agree, when you hit a slump ya jes hafta try something.....however, when things are banging for you, the last thing i'd do is break the karma.

Oh NO Col..:eek:...say no to cheap frieght....just sit there forever....or you can really show them...just drive out empty and punish them.....:rolleyes: