July Locations 2011 ;) Dollas!!!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting at the Pilot just to the north of Savannah, GA. Looks like a little rain is on the way. Then again...maybe not.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are at home and FINALLY back in service. All repairs complete. A brand new explosives/radmat certification in hand. Waiting on a "MEGA LOAD" to get us out of the house.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Dropped in Savannah and sitting at the J south of Atlanta. Met with USAFK yesterday. Nice guy. So who knows where my next load is going. Raleigh/Durham??!!

Rob1982

Seasoned Expediter
Dakota, its hot EVERYWHERE I think lol.

I live just outside of Flint, Michigan we got hit with a good storm cooled everything down like 15 degrees, two hours later, couldn't tell lol.

And tomorrow I head to Painsville for oreintation and hopefully get my first load out Wednesday :D So excited!

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Dakota, its hot EVERYWHERE I think lol.

I live just outside of Flint, Michigan we got hit with a good storm cooled everything down like 15 degrees, two hours later, couldn't tell lol.

And tomorrow I head to Painsville for oreintation and hopefully get my first load out Wednesday :D So excited!

Yep, I was NE of Flint when we got hit, cooled down to 82. And tomorrow back up to 92...supposed to be near 100 in 3 days. The normal Michigan humidity is going to be amplified.

Being good not to complain, just "comment", LOL...because in 6 months when it's 8 degrees with a windchill of -22 mid-day, I will long for this weather.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I can always dress warmer in the winter I can't stay cool outside no matter what in the summer.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can always dress warmer in the winter I can't stay cool outside no matter what in the summer.

That is the thing...in winter just toss on another blanket..in the summer, once your nekked that is it...:D

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
That is the thing...in winter just toss on another blanket..in the summer, once your nekked that is it...:D

Yeah, in the winter you're like, "I'm all toasty warm with my 57 states... err... pairs of longjohns on. I think I'll get me some hot choc... DAMM! It's FROZEN AGAIN!"

How are all those layers of clothes working for you now, Einstein? Just be happy knowing the only thing you can drink is your own urine... fresh from the tap. Try starting your car... block is frozen... LITERALLY! Touch your tongue to your nose... I DARE YOU!

The only good thing about the cold is you can die of exposure, and everyone will know your facial expression at time of death... IF they find you! In the summer, they'd be lured to you by stench and fly parade.

And don't forget what would happen if the power goes out, and you're house is electric heat. Yep, you guessed it. You die. Just cuddle up naked with some strange hairy man and pray you die before him, so you don't freeze to him while you're still alive. Cause then you'll have to hope a pack of wolves will come along and gnaw him off of you.

To stay on topic, so Leo doesn't come to my house and blow my head off, I'm at home. I'm waiting until Thursday to go out, because Yes and Styx are playing Wednesday night, and I want to wish I was a teen again. I also want my kids to learn that my music is so much better than the crap they play today. So, it's a reminiscing/brainwash lovefest on Wed. Hopefully, they leave the cocaine in the 80s.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, in the winter you're like, "I'm all toasty warm with my 57 states... err... pairs of longjohns on. I think I'll get me some hot choc... DAMM! It's FROZEN AGAIN!"

How are all those layers of clothes working for you now, Einstein? Just be happy knowing the only thing you can drink is your own urine... fresh from the tap. Try starting your car... block is frozen... LITERALLY! Touch your tongue to your nose... I DARE YOU!

The only good thing about the cold is you can die of exposure, and everyone will know your facial expression at time of death... IF they find you! In the summer, they'd be lured to you by stench and fly parade.

And don't forget what would happen if the power goes out, and you're house is electric heat. Yep, you guessed it. You die. Just cuddle up naked with some strange hairy man and pray you die before him, so you don't freeze to him while you're still alive. Cause then you'll have to hope a pack of wolves will come along and gnaw him off of you.

To stay on topic, so Leo doesn't come to my house and blow my head off, I'm at home. I'm waiting until Thursday to go out, because Yes and Styx are playing Wednesday night, and I want to wish I was a teen again. I also want my kids to learn that my music is so much better than the crap they play today. So, it's a reminiscing/brainwash lovefest on Wed. Hopefully, they leave the cocaine in the 80s.

after all that.....Have a good time Hawk....LOL