July Locations 2011 ;) Dollas!!!

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Woohoo had to start this months...Been a long time for me im in Kansas City, MO where yall at??? Love yall an miss ya this is Expo Month cant wait....Dollas:eek:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Pompano Beach, baby! I finally get out of Texas and Louisiana, and get to someplace that's below 90 degrees for the first time since May 25th. YaY

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Home til?????

"Bruises fade and bones will mend-but a psyche can be ruined FOREVER" : LisaLouHoo, c. 2008

JimF51

Seasoned Expediter
Home in NC, hoping (with diminishing expectations) I might get a load, over weekend, going towards New England, for daughter's wedding next weekend :)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Home with a house full of relatives. We relocate tomorrow up to Interlochen, MI, for a week on the lake, lots of fishing, festivalizing, bonfires and kids to spoil!! NO stinky truck stop lots, NO lot lizards and NO Clink!! Just noisy kids! :p

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Picking up in Clarksville, TN going to Hopkinsville, KY. 1$ a mile. DOLLAS!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Something seems wrong, even though dollas is ghetto isn't July typically the slowest or nearly the slowest part of the year so why the dollas stuff? ;)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I can't believe that banter actually became part of the thread subject title this month. Sheesh.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At home ( is this HEAVEN ) nope its IOWA lol . Finishing up working on van getting it cargo ready and ready to roll . Be carefull this weekend don't BLOW Off any fingers , we made an expedite run to missouri and back the other night ( fireworks ) lol ;)