July Locations 2011 ;) Dollas!!!

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Teaming with my wife for the summer. It's been pretty busy for us lately. Took one from the house down to Bradenton, FL and now headed to drop tomorrow in Delaware. Probably going to be hanging around New Jersey for the weekend unless we get lucky.

Atlantic City for the weekend? New Jersey the garden state!!!:rolleyes:

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
got the jetta washed and hand waxed. being very busy productively. did not go to library to get the movies they pulled for us.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Spoke to soon, I didn't think I would get a load on my way home. I was about 2 hours from home and got a call Rochester, NY to Laredo.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Spoke to soon, I didn't think I would get a load on my way home. I was about 2 hours from home and got a call Rochester, NY to Laredo.

That's a nice long one, too bad you didn't get home

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Got load out of St Louis this morning and delivered Huntsville AL gonna hang around here til tomorrow afternoon if no load will make a dead run back to St Louis

paullud

Veteran Expediter
That's a nice long one, too bad you didn't get home

Well I gotta make those dollars. I am good with it, I am hoping my wife and I can get ahead early this month so we can take the last week of July off and get to go to the Expo.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Nice run Paullud!! And it was ice to meet you and your lovely wife today!!! I look forward to seeing you 2 again at the expo....

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, revelry and celebration won out. I'm at Red Bud Track & Trail in Buchannon, Mi. for a day of great racing and an evening of partying and fireworks. Larocco's Leap, beautiful women on a hot day, cold beer, it doesn't get much better in my world.

Oh yeah.......

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Nice run Paullud!! And it was ice to meet you and your lovely wife today!!! I look forward to seeing you 2 again at the expo....

Thanks for taking the time to stop and talk. I really want to go to the expo to gain some more industry knowledge, it is definitely different than running a truck.

dad4evr1

Seasoned Expediter
Got very lucky for once, was in Cheektowaga NY and got the call for a load to Indy for Tuesday delivery...fortunately my hometown was en route and only 150 miles from the drop. Having a great long weekend with Mom, siblings and friends...hope y'all are enjoying yours as well, HAPPY 4th everyone!

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
Hope everyone has a great 4th .I'm. Still doing the local and trying to get my own house cleaning. Business started life is good be safe out there!:)

Hyperdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a load from Yuma to Tracy CA yesterday. Sitting here at the J in Ripon. Grilled a couple of filets last nite and just chillin today.
Everyone have a safe and fun filled 4th.

Mike & Cheryl

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Had a load from Yuma to Tracy CA yesterday. Sitting here at the J in Ripon. Grilled a couple of filets last nite and just chillin today.
Everyone have a safe and fun filled 4th.

Mike & Cheryl

Enjoy yourselves out here. At least here in California we don't have to worry about twisters. I just spent over 500 dollars at the vet for my cat! If this keeps up imma have to teach that darn cat to drive, and make her team up on the road with me to earn her keep. lol! I hope you all have a good 4th, I sure as heck will be enjoying another couple of days here at home.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Got very lucky for once, was in Cheektowaga NY and got the call for a load to Indy for Tuesday delivery...fortunately my hometown was en route and only 150 miles from the drop.

being loaded at home for a long holiday weekend is the best - you can claim the perdime for those nights out(actually in) :)

moose

Veteran Expediter
Enjoy yourselves out here. At least here in California we don't have to worry about twisters. I just spent over 500 dollars at the vet for my cat! If this keeps up imma have to teach that darn cat to drive, and make her team up on the road with me to earn her keep.

It's a cat ! , your an Expediter !, do the math :
it's a profit center for the cat no matter how many miles you drive .

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
El Paso.
Had a dry run late Friday afternoon. Looks like we are stuck for the weekend.:(