July Locations 2011 ;) Dollas!!!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On the way to the meat house- getting two pork shoulders, ribs, then off to store for beer, beans, chips and other stuff. Be firin up smoker in the A.M.. Takes close to 36 hours for the shoulders, not so much for ribs.... Be making the sauce and dry rub for ribs today along with a pot roast. Then I will have to split some wood for the smoker today.....

Y'all have a fun and safe weekend.

Note to self- save two cans of beer for beer-butt chicken.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
On the way to the meat house- getting two pork shoulders, ribs, then off to store for beer, beans, chips and other stuff. Be firin up smoker in the A.M.. Takes close to 36 hours for the shoulders, not so much for ribs.... Be making the sauce and dry rub for ribs today along with a pot roast. Then I will have to split some wood for the smoker today.....

Sounds like a hunker in the making:D

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus

no pig cheeks and jowls?:eek::D

at home. just got the truck washed and detailed. man it looks nice.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm in Romulus, Mi. at the Craphole Truckstop. As it gets into the afternoon with no word from my travel agents, the temptation to indulge in Independence Day revelry and celebration is, well, tempting.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Started to DH home for the Holiday and got snatched up a Washington, MO to Taylor...Love this place man keep on makin this cash so I am closer to ownin somethin...lol

Monty

Expert Expediter
At home in Dayton, if no load offer by 5pm, I'm going out of service until Tuesday .... sit on the back deck, use the BB gun on the squirrels and have a great time!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I'm in Romulus, Mi. at the Craphole Truckstop. As it gets into the afternoon with no word from my travel agents, the temptation to indulge in Independence Day revelry and celebration is, well, tempting.

I gave into the temptation, Toledo to Cleveland, no call, Cleveland to Utica, NY

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Slacktide

Seasoned Expediter
Plugged in at a campground in SC with a NICE Tues dispatch. Pool, hot tub, free showers, laundry, and parked in SHADE !!! Got shrimp, scallops, steaks, and chicken ... sounds like some GREAT 4th eats to us !! ENJOY your 4th all ... we WILL !!! :D:p

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Teaming with my wife for the summer. It's been pretty busy for us lately. Took one from the house down to Bradenton, FL and now headed to drop tomorrow in Delaware. Probably going to be hanging around New Jersey for the weekend unless we get lucky.