January in Load 1 Nation

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
View attachment 12947 Chill'n in Kansas City, MO. 3215 with 3271 sitting at the Oakgrove 70 Petro. Hoping this evenings winter storm isn't as bad has predicted. Another wonderful experience at Claycumo Ford plant.......only there 5hrs from arrival this time, now to get a load out of here and keep rolling......yeah mon!

Ohhhhhh DQ.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Day 2 of THE TEST...pointed a long tube at my leg and turned it on. Hummina, Hummina, ding! Graph shows on a computer screen. Pointed the same long tube at my neck. Hummina, Hummina, ding! Graph shows on a computer screen. Went in another room where they stuffed me into an elongated toaster oven with a cone shape device (the camera) pointing down. Lined the point of the cone at my neck. Takes 4 pictures 2 center one each left and right. Seemed to be a slow exposure camera as each pic took 4 to 5 minutes. I was then removed from the toaster oven. That folks, is how you survive a Thyroid Uptake test.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bad weather for a big part of the country. Stay safe. Shut down if you need too. Just make sure to communicate with operations so they can keep customers updated. Safety first team.

Going to watch it go by from Florida
Be safe everyone.

Reactions: Treadmill

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now I'm the jealous one. I'd much rather live here then have a very rare visit. I think I am officially a snow bird

Reactions: Treadmill

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Today I delivered a load to the hospital that my wife past away at 22 years ago. First time I've been back there since. Sitting in my truck I was looking up at the window to her room. 6th floor second window from the end of the building. We spent many hours looking out that window with a view of downtown Cleveland. Telling stories, laughing and crying. Some nights there was fireworks at Jacobs field, you could partially see into the stadium. Looking up at that window today I was reminded of how amazed I always was as to how strong she was. She was a tuff chic from Porto Rico, lol. I was supposed to be strong for her but to be honest I was a mess most of the time. She was the strong one, she was strong for all of us. She was far more worried weather or not our 2 year old daughter and me were going to be ok and if I was going to screw things up after she was gone than she was worried about the fact that she was going to die. I guess the point of my story is that through my life I've realized that more often then not its the woman in our life that are actually the strong ones. The ones that hold families together. Thank you ladies! I just wanted to share the thoughts I had today....stay safe out there.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Yep, everything ok on my end. Just stayed oos for this week due to weather. Hoping to be back in service middle to the end of this coming week.

Reactions: Ftransit