January in Load 1 Nation

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
f1d2095b12359c440c042572b4b6c550.jpg

Here we have a 21st century doctor.

Doctor #1...This is the cause of your symptoms.

Doctor #2...No, that won't cause your symptoms but we're going to run a test to confirm that. Someone will call you to set up the test. I will call you if the test results reveal anything. If you don't hear from me, I will see you in six weeks.

It's brutally apparent to me that the Twilight Zone is still with us....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Happy Saturday to all! Went to the auto show last night. Some pretty cool concept cars. Liked the return of the Lincoln Continental, sharp!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good Monday morning to everyone! Stay safe out there and stay warm!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Day 1 of THE TEST.....swallowed a radioactive iodine pill this morning. Go back at 1130 for a tracer test and then tomorrow morning for a picture. Carrying a Nuclear notification card saying to security and law enforcement personnel that I glow in the dark. Note: There is a Timmies right in the medical building. How cool is that???

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Day 1 of THE TEST.....swallowed a radioactive iodine pill this morning. Go back at 1130 for a tracer test and then tomorrow morning for a picture. Carrying a Nuclear notification card saying to security and law enforcement personnel that I glow in the dark. Note: There is a Timmies right in the medical building. How cool is that???

The radioactive part or the Timmies? :)

Reactions: SWTexas1

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Don't knock it. A radioactive card allows you to negotiate a higher than contracted rate at Load One.

Or is that Timmies?

Only if somebody turns off the lights. I also have a Timmies card, so I'm covered either way.

Reactions: Turtle

Rick007

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
tmp_10533-20160119_1720101896696721.jpg Chill'n in Kansas City, MO. 3215 with 3271 sitting at the Oakgrove 70 Petro. Hoping this evenings winter storm isn't as bad has predicted. Another wonderful experience at Claycumo Ford plant.......only there 5hrs from arrival this time, now to get a load out of here and keep rolling......yeah mon!