If you're self respecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess we're lucky that we only have a scant few participants that regularly use any possible opportunity to take personal cheap shots or make snarky, inflammatory comments for the purpose of stirring up trouble. Looks like we're about to have one fewer.:)

Honestly...I am GUILTY of trying to work you guys up at times.....minus the cheap shots...LOL

witness23

Veteran Expediter
But I can....the rules say so.....;) like morons, porch monkeys....whatever....even donkey...because IF they are deemed unacceptable I will be addressed on the issue, I am sure...and I must take whatever is thrown my way....

so here ya go....You are invited to a friends for dinner...house rules, you must take off your shoes..or say no smoking in house....BUT the guys sister comes over and here she is smoking and shoes on....what do you do?....Going to argue with the host over unfair rules?

You can say all you want, I only suggested you not. Particularly because of your input on this thread thus far is only making you look a bit pathetic.

Especially in a thread titled, "If you're self respecting"

Last edited:

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
All righty then, let's review, shall we?

I post that the members of this forum make up a community. I also say that the owner of the forum has been pleased when the members of the community acted together in support of said community.

In response, the owner seems taken aback that he may have acted in such a way and suggests I may be inhaling some type of intoxicating fumes, and then quotes rules. Did I show that I somehow didn't understand the rules?

I'm at a loss here. I mean, all I did was...

Well, LOL, I'm just at a loss here.

Highway,

I re-read your original post and realized I totally misunderstood it. So, please accept my apology. I recall now the threads you referred to and you are correct in your original post.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
There will be a tailgate party at the J in Laredo this weekend to clear the air, extra hot wings and cold beer, OV is buying and LDB is bringing the ice. Im bringing an extra large dictionary to look up the big words so there wont be any controversy over using the computer, so there. Any mispelled words well not be my faultttttttttttttttt. Mr. L will sing the Star Spangle Banner in Spainish so we are politically correct. It will be fun...............

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So now you resort to name calling yourself? Pathetic ....? So now you are just like Leo? You do the same thing as you accuse him of...

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Highway,

I re-read your original post and realized I totally misunderstood it. So, please accept my apology. I recall now the threads you referred to and you are correct in your original post.

Thanks Lawrence, it's all good.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Hey he called me "pathetic"....I called him no names whatsoever....and he goes on the attack...whats with that?

Allowed. Apparently.

I've been 5'd so much in this forum it isn't even funny, and yet rarely is anything ever accomplished.

One time there was an unprovoked snark made by a moderator supreme. Terminally ill or not, there was no call for him to do that. Well, he won't be doing that any more.

Guess that is the only way the keyboard bullies will be stopped.

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I stand corrected by me....exact wording...."a bit pathetic"....
The exact wording was "making you look a bit pathetic," which an observation, not the same as calling you straight up "a bit pathetic". It's a fine line, but he didn't cross it. Still confrontational when there's no reason to be, tho.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Allowed. Apparently.

I've been 5'd so much in this forum it isn't even funny, and yet rarely is anything ever accomplished.

One time there was an unprovoked snark made by a moderator supreme. Terminally ill or not, there was no call for him to do that. Well, he won't be doing that any more.

Wow. Keyboard bullying the dead. You're my hero.

Go landscape something.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Wow. Keyboard bullying the dead. You're my hero.

Go landscape something.

I didn't name names; I just told what they did. The point was keyboard bullying and violating rule #5, came from a moderator. I was floored, of all people to do that...a moderator.

I doesn't matter they are dead as of this post. The opportunity to address this didn't come up when they were alive. Too bad, not my fault the timing is such. They did what they weren't supposed to, they violated rules they were supposed to uphold.

I think I will go landscape something. At least **I ** get out of the van that way. Get a nice tan, muscles toned, and make new (real, not virtual) friends.

Last edited:

BeecherKen

Active Expediter
Allowed. Apparently.

ROTFLMBO...

Good one.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Whoa, I get it now! The Soapbox is really about egos and........nothing. ;) So how's the weather in Fargo?

Status
Not open for further replies.