If you're self respecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Shane is quite good, and a good example of self respect as well.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Your post is a great example of exactly how not to change someones mind and confirm their view of conservatives as raging morons.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I know many people from Texas, including Leo. All fine people. Two that I know that live down there are former work friends from the Agency.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Raging perhaps, but not moronic by a long shot. The point isn't so much to convince someone. That would require more capacity than they possess. It's really to just smack them in the back of the head over their stupidity.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Seriously, what is going on with a couple of our moderators lately? I really think the owners of the site need to evaluate and seriously question their decision to keep them in such high profile positions and ask themselves the question, "Do we really want to continue having them represent our website"?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Seriously, what is going on with a couple of our moderators lately? I really think the owners of the site need to evaluate and seriously question their decision to keep them in such high profile positions and ask themselves the question, "Do we really want to continue having them represent our website"?

NoTexas.jpg

Just one that I can think of.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
That is, if you are a dumber than dirt liberal moron's definition of self respecting, you will vote for Obama. If you are not as handicapped as this useless liberal moron woman then you're far more intelligent than she and won't follow her stupid advice. You probably are more self respecting too.

Barbara Boxer: “If You’re A Self-respecting Human Being, Vote For Obama”*|*Front Porch Politics

I have come to the realization that liberals are a lost cause. You'd have better luck convincing a wall it's a floor than you will with them and their ways.

I limit my dealings with them. Some I shut out completely because they can't leave their liberal views out of their dealings with me.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have come to the realization that liberals are a lost cause. You'd have better luck convincing a wall it's a floor than you will with them and their ways.

I limit my dealings with them. Some I shut out completely because they can't leave their liberal views out of their dealings with me.

That's all fine and dandy, but you didn't call them a moron.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.