Hello August

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped 0800,( Van Buren ) we really wanted to see Maine. Last night was in the dark, so relocate toward Boston, day trip. And yep we found the Canadian border, dang GPS, they were nice about it at least.

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
XPO has been keeping you going....considering its August

I've been happy with them...can it be better, probably. But I've been here over 2 years now, I know when it's slow they do what they can, and even tho we are at a flat rate I have been able to negotiate more when warranted, or available. I really think as the branding of Conway (LTL and the old CFI/Conway Truckload) continues, it can only help.
You would be surprised how many people ask about XPO as they have started seeing the containers and trailers showing up.

BTW am at home with less than 20 days (19 days, 23 hours, 24 minutes til my flight) til vacation/cruise...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
BTW am at home with less than 20 days (19 days, 23 hours, 24 minutes til my flight) til vacation/cruise...
Oh sure, rub it in!

navigator-of-the-seas.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've been happy with them...can it be better, probably. But I've been here over 2 years now, I know when it's slow they do what they can, and even tho we are at a flat rate I have been able to negotiate more when warranted, or available. I really think as the branding of Conway (LTL and the old CFI/Conway Truckload) continues, it can only help.
You would be surprised how many people ask about XPO as they have started seeing the containers and trailers showing up.

What helps is the apparent rule change allowing a solo to run over 800 mile loads... in my day at Express1 a solo would have never seen a load of that length except for maybe over a weekend and if there was a team close they would jump over me anyhow.."Feed the Teams" was the mantra...they appear to have cut solos loose and let them run....which is great for you...:)

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
It's still usually no more than 750 without 5 hours built in, and teams will jump me, but I've lobbied to open up the longer runs and they may be doing it on a case by case basis...mainly for me because I've gotten them there on time or early

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is anyone else having problems with the EO android app???
Tried uninstalling and reinstalled, still not working correctly... Can't get to the CRE thread, lots of empty spaces... Lots of empty spaces between threads and some not there at all...

Reactions: jcochristoph

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Is anyone else having problems with the EO android app???
Tried uninstalling and reinstalled, still not working correctly... Can't get to the CRE thread, lots of empty spaces... Lots of empty spaces between threads and some not there at all...

That sucks. :(

Reactions: hazmat

TeamPaul

Expert Expediter
Researching
My wife and I visited the Pilot at exit 22 on I65 in Tennessee yesterday. I had just commented that we rarely see any Expediters on I65... Well, at the Pilot we saw a Panther straight truck, which had some serious patch work going on, as the side of the box had some damage to it. Looked like the drivers were getting some much needed sleep time in. Then as we left, we saw a North bound Panther straight truck, just about to pass exit 22... I wanted to get pictures, but the one camera phone we had with us had a dead battery. Anyway, safe journey's to you guys if you are reading this. Yesterday had kind of a soggy dreary start to it on I65 in Tennessee.