Hello August

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How's this for a kerblammo? To make matters worse, I was loaded. Twenty minutes from the drop. But, that's not the half of it; when the service guy comes out, he can't get the lug nuts off. Seems that whoever had the wheel off last, whether it was my inspection mechanic or a tire place, torqued the lug nuts to a zillion foot pounds. So, service guy calls for a tow truck from his shop.

Over three hours later :mad:, the tow truck shows up. I have him tow my van to a Firestone dealer. After an hour, it's done. Long and short of it is, I delivered seven hours late. Had the tire not blown, I still would have been late. Four minutes late. :( Aaagghhh! Now at home, needing to have the van checked out for safety in the morning.
Looks like a winterish tire, they do that

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Woke up about 1pm... ate..fueled up.... called in .... nothing going on around west St. Louis .... 338 miles to home ... i am rolling ... hit a moving target before i get there .. fine ...if not Grandson is on an overnight at our house....:D

Hit with Load after crossing Iowa - Mo.. line.... pickup in Galesburg , il. to Minneapolis , Mn.... direct .... so add another 470 pm onto the week and then continue 180 miles south to home .....:D