February 2016 locations

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in Louisville. Hopefully will get one more going a little bit farther south. If nothing by late this afternoon, let the vacation begin as we head the rest of the way down to FL.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
What is that all about? People not liking the beautiful north east? Well, nor that beautiful, but I can't come here often enough.

50% of the time I'm predispatched before delivery, the other 50% I get a load next day. Rates are higher and I like the cheap NJ diesel. With my 600+ mile range I fuel in NJ both ways and don't touch expensive NE fuel.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
What is that all about? People not liking the beautiful north east? Well, nor that beautiful, but I can't come here often enough.

50% of the time I'm predispatched before delivery, the other 50% I get a load next day. Rates are higher and I like the cheap NJ diesel. With my 600+ mile range I fuel in NJ both ways and don't touch expensive NE fuel.

everyone reaches into the bag and pulls out a different hand full...just saying

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded and rolling in Mi .... and You know the rest of the story ....:D

As far as I'm concerned NJ fuel is not that cheap anymore.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan