February 2016 locations

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a load picking up in Clinton nc today, when I got there the truck dock was flooded, the water was not far from the top. Told the guys there I can't back in there as I didn't want my differential ruined. Thankfully they didn't give me that much grief about it, I backed my truck into the building and they loaded me up, took a little longer, but that was ok.
Gotta do whatcha gotta do to get the job done...:) good job driver !!

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Had a load picking up in Clinton nc today, when I got there the truck dock was flooded, the water was not far from the top. Told the guys there I can't back in there as I didn't want my differential ruined. Thankfully they didn't give me that much grief about it, I backed my truck into the building and they loaded me up, took a little longer, but that was ok.

Kodak moment, where's the picture of that mess?

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
What is that all about? People not liking the beautiful north east? Well, nor that beautiful, but I can't come here often enough.

50% of the time I'm predispatched before delivery, the other 50% I get a load next day. Rates are higher and I like the cheap NJ diesel. With my 600+ mile range I fuel in NJ both ways and don't touch expensive NE fuel.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I feel the same way or felt that way when in my van. The 3 million times I've been to Allentown PA once I figured out to head east over to NJ I got far more loads and waited far less. Best load I got out of there was over to Rockford IL hauling like 250lbs of costume jewelry at like $1.13 a mile. Head to pickup in one of boroughs but it's a van

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
12508744_1188093924552301_3109806640365017418_n.jpg
I gather our politics are a mite different?
JuJu, Not sure what my politics are anymore. Not even sure it's still political, it's more like a business now.

My thoughts are that they should hold the debates on an airplane. When a candidate is asked a question, if he/ she goes off on a rant OR outright lies, they are ejected from the plane, (goldfinger influence). Still thinking if we should give them parachutes

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
JuJu, Not sure what my politics are anymore. Not even sure it's still political, it's more like a business now.

My thoughts are that they should hold the debates on an airplane. When a candidate is asked a question, if he/ she goes off on a rant OR outright lies, they are ejected from the plane, (goldfinger influence). Still thinking if we should give them parachutes
Lets just say My wife would not be handing Hillary a parachute...more like an anchor! LOL

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There's a warm up on the way..a balmy 29 here and I just killed my first fly!
That was Ovm's pet fly .... he raised the Fly in his van .... they were friends .... he brought the fly into your home to stay warm during Ovm's last visit home .... Ovm must of left in a hurry and left his friend behind .... in memory of his departed friend ... Ovm will wear his personal Fly at half-mast ......:p
PS .... bored at home in Iowa waiting to visit Grandson ...

Attachments

• 1454690647328.jpg
    1454690647328.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 31

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
That was Ovm's pet fly .... he raised the Fly in his van .... they were friends .... he brought the fly into your home to stay warm during Ovm's last visit home .... Ovm must of left in a hurry and left his friend behind .... in memory of his departed friend ... Ovm will wear his personal Fly at half-mast ......:p
PS .... bored at home in Iowa waiting to visit Grandson ...
You typed all that??!!!! Where was your mind??!!! lol

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Kodak moment, where's the picture of that mess?
I should have taken a picture of it but I didn't think of it at the time. Makes you wonder how many company or people that drive for fleet owners that would not care the damage that would do and just back in anyway so as not to slow themselves down...