DRIVER WINS AGAIN

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
Stupid is as stupid does....someone famous said that!! hehe. Just glad ur not driving my truck, cause you would have been on a bus about 10 days ago. Good luck in whatever you choose to do, but , I seriously don’t believe this is the business for you.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
WHAT IS A DECENT LOAD??? What is the definition? What criteria must be met?

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB
OOIDA Life Member 677319, JOIN NOW
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

G

are you out of your mind read this..a mini is <75
read this

Panther Partners,

I am pleased to announce a new Driver Council Action Item release related to First Outs. First outs are now prioritized in the dispatch program so all FOs show at the top of the dispatch screen. First outs are sorted by POD time and date so when there are multiple trucks with FO status, the offers are based on a true First in/First out system. The biggest change is that you will no longer lose First Outs status for turning down:

- a mini (CV 75, ST 100, TT 175 miles)

CV is Cargo Van..ST Straight Truck..TT Tractor Trailer what a mini is? Can you please tell me?

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Stupid is as stupid does....someone famous said that!! hehe. Just glad ur not driving my truck, cause you would have been on a bus about 10 days ago. Good luck in whatever you choose to do, but , I seriously don’t believe this is the business for you.
==================================================================

I don't think he is in this business.