December 2009 Location

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
I'm currently sitting at a dealer in Chicago waiting on a broken belt to be replaced. There is freight in the back end headed for Detroit and if they get me out of here in the next 30 minutes I'll actually make the protect time.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Well good Friday morning to everyone I am still sitting at the T/A in Rogers Mn waiting to see if someone comes up with a load. Looks like its going to be a heat wave here today calling for high temp of 12 above zero time to work on a tan

oncedrove

Expert Expediter
I'm currently sitting at a dealer in Chicago waiting on a broken belt to be replaced. There is freight in the back end headed for Detroit and if they get me out of here in the next 30 minutes I'll actually make the protect time.

Put up a sail, you got a tail wind!!!!!!!!!!

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
@ home gettin the oil changed debating about calling it quits for the week?????????

TonyG

Seasoned Expediter
Well just went back in service. Our wedding went very good, and we are both eager to get back out, but might be here the weekend #6 on a 3 average Raleigh Board

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
Well good Friday morning to everyone I am still sitting at the T/A in Rogers Mn waiting to see if someone comes up with a load. Looks like its going to be a heat wave here today calling for high temp of 12 above zero time to work on a tan

head over to the caribou by the speedway. coffee is better. if you need they offer free wifi.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered yesterday in QC, then took a load from Montreal to Cleveland for 1430 this afternoon which, of course after sitting all night, cancelled. Made it to the junction of I88/I90 in NY, got a run for Monday, picking up in, you guessed it, picking up in Montreal, going to KY. Now sitting at the Pilot.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
At the office in Rittman,Ohio. and can get on the web now after waiting two week for Time Warner to show up.

smokn72ss

Seasoned Expediter
I'm back at home but can you believe I actually went up to Hollister, Maine this week?
I'm just glad to make some money ..... two days up two days back ran it solo. woke up to 6" on the hood wed morn .... I was like not so good .. but as I came south snow turned to rain then just windy ....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got a short trip from Hagerstown to Morgantown WV then a pre-dispatch from Washington WV to Pevely MO. Wasn't suppose to pickup until 2359 tonight...it was ready when i got there at 1800!! Loaded and headin to MO...don't have to deliver until 1400, if i stop and sleep tonight, ill still be there by 900....then i guess it will be the weekend at the "J" at Pontoon Beach....

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
GOT ONE...Pharr, Texas to Tulsa, Oklahoma 800 miles...And Just over half way home to get fitted for my Tux for my sisters wedding on Jan. 2nd....Ya'll be safe out there!!!:D

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered yesterday in QC, then took a load from Montreal to Cleveland for 1430 this afternoon which, of course after sitting all night, cancelled. Made it to the junction of I88/I90 in NY, got a run for Monday, picking up in, you guessed it, picking up in Montreal, going to KY. Now sitting at the Pilot.

Its my fault Layout, I am at home and out of the "Montreal Loop", sorry it had to be you that got sucked into the vortex. Good news is the Pilot you are at is very clean! Too bad the Cleveland canceled, the folks at that customer are very nice people to go see.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LOL!! NO problem, it was just my turn to be the "bug" instead of the "windshield"!!! IF the load Monday runs, and I would be surprised if it does not, I will come out ahead money wise than if that cancelled run went. The Monday run pays SOOOO much better!! This Pilot IS clean but no real food around this exit.
No laundry either.

guido4475

Not a Member
At the J in Haubstat,Ind.I had the mis-fortune of meeting one of the most negative-minded drivers ever ! And he drove for our co ! He claims he made $77,000 in 6 months at T-S in a van.....hmmmmm Anyone have hip waiters?