December 2009 Location

bobwg

Expert Expediter

head over to the caribou by the speedway. coffee is better. if you need they offer free wifi.

Hi Jack I dont drink cofffe but thanks for the suggestion. Picked up load Friday nite Bloomington,Mn for Monday morning delivery in Georgia stopped in St. Louis this morning picked up my mail and now sitting in Nashville off to Georgia in the am.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We had a WONDERFUL dinner tonight. VERY nice place, piano bar, warm wood everywhere, GREAT service, food BEYOND belief. That is ALL you get tonight!! More tomorrow. How is that for a teaser to drive up the post numbers? :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Highs today in parts of Montana,South Dakota and North Dakota will not get above zero, with wind chills making it feel like 20 to 30 below zero.

Brrrrr.....anyone for a hot toddy? ;)

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Home in Baltimore with the fam til Feb. Going to the Raven's game today. You all be safe out there. Here's to a prosperous New Year!

guido4475

Not a Member
Still here in Haubstaut, Ind. I was hoping I would of been out of here by now, by the way they were talking.However, I had the pleasure of meeting 2 lovely ladies that drive for Panther,So it took the worry out of my mind of not being loaded.Isnt it something how so little of an act of kindness can have such a positive impact on one another?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got a Sunday run and am sitting at the "J" in whitehall Ind after picking up in Macomb Ill and delivering to Columbus Ind...looked for "tony stewart" but didn't see him...stopped at the Texas Roarhouse for a steak dinner and to watch the football game till they closed at 2200...at the "J" now....3rd out....so..at least i will get a good nights sleep....

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Wytheville VA has Black ICE 12th of Dec.
4 T&T In a ACCIDENT.

Be Carefull Out there.

Promise I will Keep to my Family Ill be Home 18 Dec For Xmas Unlike Last Year.

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Wytheville VA has Black ICE 12th of Dec.
4 T&T In a ACCIDENT.

Be Carefull Out there.

Promise I will Keep to my Family Ill be Home 18 Dec For Xmas Unlike Last Year.

ha i buzzed thru there yesterday around ahhhhh noonish i think........
when i got passed that..... started noticing how the tree's and bushs were looking shiny..

i unloaded and hangin here in Hampton VA at the moment.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Home in frozen Minnesota .
after 4 months out .
going to the North Pole for lunch .:)
coffee tastes better at Home...
over night snow wasn't so bad ,
6* out .
will get colder 2night.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Home in frozen Minnesota .
after 4 months out .
going to the North Pole for lunch .:)
coffee tastes better at Home...
over night snow wasn't so bad ,
6* out .
will get colder 2night.

Welcome home moose..isn't home wonderful?

It is like -10 here without factoring the wind at this time..and not much snow at all...

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Delivered load in Louisville Ga this morning and deadhead to the Pilot south side of Atlanta waiting on load looks like 3 other cargo vans in the Atlanta area makes me number 4 so probably wont get out of here til tomorrow

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still on the ne side of Atlanta near the ham radio store. Had an offer I said yes to but someone else got it. Time for a nap pretty soon just in case.

Kazper1008

Seasoned Expediter
Del this morning in Jupiter FL now sitting at the Pilot here in Ft Pierce FL hope to get a load out today but who knows the weather sure is nice and hot today.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got a load....Tulsa, OK to Huntsville, AL 600 miles good enough I guess...Then to the house to take care of some business...Ya'll be safe out there!!!:D

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You've got a good ham radio store in Hamilton behind the CVS just off 129 and Erie.