December 2009 Location

Benzoid

Seasoned Expediter
At home in Traverse City. Still thinking of going on the road and reading you posts on where you go and what's going on out there on the road. Think I will keep reading till spring and then make up my mind.

Still have a lot of planing to do before I make the jump.

I would hate to jump off the dock before the boat is here :)

Drive Safely!

smokn72ss

Seasoned Expediter
still here at home .. yipppie ! still no runs .. oh well .. might have found something much better ... wish me luck!:cool:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
ok. back in service after the turkey day....1st run, 4 legs and over 250 miles , dh'in home from detroit and wait out the next one.....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
home but headed to the e-1 office to have my qc looked at cuz it does not shut off.

I've met up with quite a few Panther Van drivers that now have a cut-off switch installed...so they could go grocery shopping while on layover and not get penalized....maybe you should just pull the fuse?

TonyG

Seasoned Expediter
Well after waiting patiently here in Fl, I have been rewarded on the Tampa board with a 0 a day average lol!!!:eek:

Sitting here a the J in Fort Pierce, Fl #1 on a 0 board. Yesterday it was a 1 a day

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well after waiting patiently here in Fl, I have been rewarded on the Tampa board with a 0 a day average lol!!!:eek:

Sitting here a the J in Fort Pierce, Fl #1 on a 0 board. Yesterday it was a 1 a day

How long there now??

TonyG

Seasoned Expediter
How long there now??

We were empty on the 27th late, then on Miami board #2 - 1 a day. we moved up a bit yesterday #2 on Tampa and last night went to #1 but woke to a 0 a day.. I think due to the holidays this board ave. dropped so we will hang here for a bit. Jacksonville is 3 trucks 1 a day, so short of D/H to Atlanta kinda stuck!!!:confused:

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
Ok i wanna brag for the first time !!! wed night took a load from madison heights mi...(i was at home in ionia,mi guess no one was available in romulous) to brownsville tx 1753 miles...dropped friday afternoon...was 8 th out on laredo board, figured i would be there untill about tuesday....saturday morning i was #1 out and got a load from laredo to chicago area 1387 miles......it was the two best runs ive had back to back.....so now i am home untill tonight enjoying my belated thanksgiving..and had over 3100 paid miles over the thanksgiving weekend....there was about 17 vans at the flying J in laredo..representing 6 different companies......they were all talking bad about panther except one driver, who was with prestige.....so when i got this load, i let them no i was headed to chicage and wished them all a happy thanksgiving weekend.. end of story...

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok i wanna brag for the first time !!! wed night took a load from madison heights mi...(i was at home in ionia,mi guess no one was available in romulous) to brownsville tx 1753 miles...dropped friday afternoon...was 8 th out on laredo board, figured i would be there untill about tuesday....saturday morning i was #1 out and got a load from laredo to chicago area 1387 miles......it was the two best runs ive had back to back.....so now i am home untill tonight enjoying my belated thanksgiving..and had over 3100 paid miles over the thanksgiving weekend....there was about 17 vans at the flying J in laredo..representing 6 different companies......they were all talking bad about panther except one driver, who was with prestige.....so when i got this load, i let them no i was headed to chicage and wished them all a happy thanksgiving weekend.. end of story...

I was down here in Laredo in a black cargo van, I never said a word about Panther....But im still sitting here, about 10 more days down here than ill have to blow up on another company, hmmmmm.....who to pick this time???? Oh wait I got it....MY OWN...LOL jk ya'll be safe out there....

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm sitting just south of the airport in Houston. I'll be picking up in a couple of hours to go back and join the crowd in Laredo. Out yet Xiggi?