Boston on Lockdown Massive Manhunt underway for terrorist after shootout

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
prove these two did this I mean in the pictures the back packs are blue. the ones they show blowed up are not. kill the two you blame and you got a end to this is what they are thinking!

They couldn't have a bag inside the bag? They did find a couple unexploded bombs so it makes complete sense. But i guess two innocent guys would have weapons and grenades just incase they ever happened to get in a police chase. They have also stated they are looking into the possibility of other people involved.

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
It's all about clones I tell ya! Break out your tin foil hats! :D

sent using my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

bobwg

Expert Expediter
FBI talked to the older brother 2 years ago on request of another govt about possible extremist views/actions

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reports that the person down is moving. Surrounded by police. 20-30 rounds fired and the guy is still alive? It would seem they need some time on the range.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
xigga I guess you think, mlk ,jfk,and 9/11 was nothing to do with are goverment! You also probably agree to throw the single drug dealer in jail. While these big companys are making drugs that kill people every day! And millions are hooked on these pain killers . While none of these sheeps ask why can these big companys do this if a single person cant!!

How does one get hooked on pain killers? I take just two pain killers a day for real pain and let me tell you there isn't no high feeling. Why would anyone want to take a pain killer to get high when you can get good drugs off the street? I do agree that we shouldn't lock up low level drug offenders and that the government has no interest in winning the drug war, but don't try and act like pain killers are gonna get you all drugged out. lol

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I've lived in Chicago-- in a couple of bad neighborhoods-- and I'm still alive. Gee, I wonder how that happened since I was-- and am-- unarmed? To read some of you, it should be impossible to exist without an AR-15 just to walk from my house to the 7-11 which is half a block away, and I should be prepared for Mexican drug cartels to send hit squads to my house every week. You know, it IS entirely possible to live a long life and die of old age never having fired a gun. It's equally possible to die before you're twenty even though you're armed like Rambo. Can the idea that guns are some kind of god that can protect you from all under all circumstances. It just ain't so, Joe.

I lived in compton California for two years and I'm still alive. It's called luck. It is also called "it was not your time to go!" If you are a follower of the Bible, the Bible says thou shall not kill. I don't see the purpose of owning a gun if you are religious. Either God is going to protect you, or it is going to be your time to go. You also have to be a very tuff type of person to own a gun. A lot of people think they are tough and when confronted with another person with a gun, or a weapon, they freeze and their gun gets taken from them. I'm the type of person that can't even shoot a rabbit, what do you think is going to happen when I'm confronted with having to shoot another person? Like I said, you should have training if you buy a gun; and like in war, some men are tough and can handle killing, and others are too nice and die in their first week of combat.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I lived in compton California for two years and I'm still alive. It's called luck. It is also called "it was not your time to go!" If you are a follower of the Bible, the Bible says thou shall not kill. I don't see the purpose of owning a gun if you are religious. Either God is going to protect you, or it is going to be your time to go. You also have to be a very tuff type of person to own a gun. A lot of people think they are tough and when confronted with another person with a gun, or a weapon, they freeze and their gun gets taken from them. I'm the type of person that can't even shoot a rabbit, what do you think is going to happen when I'm confronted with having to shoot another person? Like I said, you should have training if you buy a gun; and like in war, some men are tough and can handle killing, and others are too nice and die in their first week of combat.

That part about killing in the bible depends on the translation. Many say it says not to murder.

You kill, you just hire someone to do it for you. It may not be a rabbit, but cows, chicken, pigs, are all killed on your order. There is NO difference.

Maybe we should have to have training to vote? Are you telling me you would not kill to protect your wife or children if you have them? Are you telling me that you would accept getting killed your self without at least TRYING to fight back?

Not willing to feed yourself, not willing to protect yourself. I don't understand.

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
my point on the drug issue flew over yalls head. the point is are goverment will allow these big companys to make and sell drugs that will hurt you. my aunt just over dosed this last year on oxycotin. while one little person sells some pot and they want to throw him under the jail. somethings not right with the government, and its called big money!!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
my point on the drug issue flew over yalls head. the point is are goverment will allow these big companys to make and sell drugs that will hurt you. my aunt just over dosed this last year on oxycotin. while one little person sells some pot and they want to throw him under the jail. somethings not right with the government, and its called big money!!

Didn't fly.over my head you went from government conspiracy to big money.in the same breath. It was out of context as a valid point in the discussion.

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
my big picture is the goverment is crooked! sept9 2001 the buildings on the 16 senators started receiving anthrax letters then on 21 a fertlizer plant over seas blows up! now boston,ricin letters,and then the plant. cia is hard at work!!

BigCat

Expert Expediter
my big picture is the goverment is crooked! sept9 2001 the buildings on the 16 senators started receiving anthrax letters then on 21 a fertlizer plant over seas blows up! now boston,ricin letters,and then the plant. cia is hard at work!!

Why do you feel the fertilizer plant was government? There is nothing to back it up. It started as a fire that got out of control around a ton of high flammable nitrate.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

If its on the internet it must be true, your not dating a French model by chance are you?