April Locations and Banter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Crystal ball worked again..picked up in Iowa to KC Mo...just a shorty but paid well....now at the Petro in Oak Grove...:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
An uncle of mine passed away suddenly the other day...doing what he loves most....golfing....died in the tee off box....

Things come in 3's they say...Judy's mom and then her uncle now this.....

Now I'll yell FORE.....Grandma/pa lookout your son is coming to join you....God Bless...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
An uncle of mine passed away suddenly the other day...doing what he loves most....golfing....died in the tee off box....

Now I'll yell FORE.....Grandma/pa lookout your son is coming to join you....God Bless...

I think your sweet aunt will be first in line....she was a wonderful lady too.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
lend me your magic ball will you mind must be broken lol day 2 after coming back in service not even a phone call of a possible load checking phone just to make it is working wow is,nt the east coast around MD wonderful at least a nice sunny day if nothing else building up on my summer tan .
wombat

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
name your price $ $ $ or are we talking cents pennies lol understanding it been three weeks since i ran good can i owe you like later lol

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hanging out at a hotel in San Antonio.

Wombat you did make sure they have you showing in service right? Just a word to the wise always do a mac 19 and make sure something comes back if not call dispatch and check.

guido4475

Not a Member
Relocated to West Memphis, Ark now...1,900 miles relocating and counting..Have I set a new record?.....lol..It has come to my mind that cargo vans are on thier way out,less of a demand..But what other company would pay to relocate such as this one?....No one!! It'll come around, and happen in a big way, I'm sure..Keeping the faith in Load One.

golfournut

Veteran Expediter

So sorry for your loss. I wouldn't mind going out that way.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
sorry for the loss Kenny...but what a way to go...

Empty on Orangeburg, SC, 7 1/2 hrs early....:D
and he was one of the health nuts too....no fatty foods, no this, no that...didn't smoke...lots of exercise as in golf/curling...
being healthy can kill ya....:eek:

anyways...still at the Petro Oak Grove..one of our CV's left yesterday to go to St Lewey.. that is the way I want to move..if today does not pan out....actually it is just as easy to go back to my fishin hole from here....hmmmmmm...lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh..picked there with E-1....rolls of fabric probably?....

Just got one too....KC to Kentwood Mi....:)

Last edited: