April Locations and Banter

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well cannot find cystal ball so now looking for a bunny rabbit left foot to get me moving again after a total of seven days since my last load thinking the bunny rabbit foot might help that by the way is not 7 day straight 4 before going out for a rest period & 3 since coming back in service not forgetting 3 yep THREE dry runs yesterday ( wednesday ) i know my guys up in taylor is looking but in the mean time going to keep looking for the exclusive bunny rabbit left foot lol by the way yes i deadheaded out of MD to youngstown to a better area but i know this is the up,s & down of expediting and still gives a full thumbs up to my carrier ...
today is the big day to get rolling again wow i better get my P. T. I COMPLETED
HAVE A GREAT DAY LOAD 1 DRIVERS AS I KNOW I WILL BE
WOMBAT ..

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Better stick to the crystal ball Wombat...remember that rabbit lost a foot so he wasn't so very lucky now was he?:p

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well try to borrow ont mans crystal ball but he would not sell it lend it loan it to me so back to the bunny rabbit i guess does a little green and yellow garden snake count wonder if the girls in office would like it ? if so now got one

Dam he is cute wiggling here on the carpet now in the sleeper .
wombat

i guess i should put him back on the lawn here in the back row at the petro girard oh

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
well try to borrow ont mans crystal ball but he would not sell it lend it loan it to me so back to the bunny rabbit i guess does a little green and yellow garden snake count wonder if the girls in office would like it ? if so now got one

Dam he is cute wiggling here on the carpet now in the sleeper .
wombat

i guess i should put him back on the lawn here in the back row at the petro girard oh

They are cute....but I rather suspect the girls in the office might not like him..My cats love to eat them, but I sure don't like them crawling into the back door either...*lol* I always do a double look to make sure they aren't rattlers which like to sun in my rock garden!

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well i sure hope your kitty cat did not want fred as i nick named my snake as he is now back in the grass at petro girard oh
wombat

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
They are cute....but I rather suspect the girls in the office might not like him..My cats love to eat them, but I sure don't like them crawling into the back door either...*lol* I always do a double look to make sure they aren't rattlers which like to sun in my rock garden!

ok jujubeans how much for this crystal ball name your price ?

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
even my roo,s are wondering where i can find my lucky rabbit foot

Attachments

• 019_19.jpg
    019_19.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 52

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well i thought i would add it as you see like all of us always ready to jump as soon as the phone rings

Attachments

• 022_22.jpg
    022_22.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 50

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
in any way even if it requires me to expedite fishy to a new location by the way folks great barrier reef best diving you will ever do unless your on the dinner table for fish like this

Attachments

• bloody big fish.jpg
    bloody big fish.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 47

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Drove straight thru, SC to Dundee Mi..githere at 0420, delivered at 0615..headed to the near by Cabella's and went to bed till 1330...home in Toledo now....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Drove straight thru, SC to Dundee Mi..githere at 0420, delivered at 0615..headed to the near by Cabella's and went to bed till 1330...home in Toledo now....
Turning into quite the "homeboy" there Cheffy...lol....who's training whom? down and back....:p

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL...now wait...wixom to cottondale ...marion ala to Shelby township...rochester hills to laredo...eagle pass to orangeburg sc...Cheraw sc to Dundee mich...I can go home ...and I am still in service!! LOL..and besides, the pay was very well!!! :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL...now wait...wixom to cottondale ...marion ala to Shelby township...rochester hills to laredo...eagle pass to orangeburg sc...Cheraw sc to Dundee mich...I can go home ...and I am still in service!! LOL..and besides, the pay was very well!!! :D
so an up and down.... and around the horn....LOL and back...;)

They did me well too...Minnesota, Iowa and Missouri....:)

Last edited: