Anyone know the name of these companies running penske cube vans?

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In my 65 years I have lived through for large immigration influxes and survived them all maybe just maybe the smartest thing to do would be have a dealership in Penske used vans and make the best of it as a good American would :)
Wow ...your older than 8 of the yellow penske cube vans ... :p

Also most of the yellow cubes have no name or stickers on them for a reason .... disposable ... serious break down or if detained by authorites for overweight or no issurance or legal licensing .. dispose them ... pull driver put him in another one ... as told to me by a driver from the Chicago group....

Reactions: jelliott

ajakapari

Expert Expediter
FlyingVan said it all in one sentence. "They run over 10K and without proper insurance". Why it matters as to the "Penske cube vans" is that with my several years of experience out here, these van types have been the predominant vehicle used to do this, based on what I have seen. A foreigner comes here, starts a brokerage, buys fleets of these cube vans, puts other foreigners in them and pays them .30 cpm. They are buying these cube vans because they can compete with a straight truck without the cost of a straight truck, then they are forging the insurance polices, taking one policy on one van and forging copies to 20 vans, for example. So these vans and drivers are competing with straight trucks and class C and B vans and D units without the overhead cost of doing it legally. I have heard more than once of these cube vans being loaded so heavily that the rear axle breaks or the transmission goes out and the load has to be rescued. This has a large impact on those of us doing it right, at any company. I have spoken with the DOT about this and have established a contact. They want to know more so they can target these vehicles and companies. So, take a picture, or ask them who they work for when you can. And post it or send me a message or contact the DOT. I heard a rumor of a recent bust where it was found 1 insurance policy was forged to about 100 of these cube vans.
Honestly you put foreigners on blast like that like they all the same ... Maybe some of them do that ... Idk , but in all my years expediting I've come to the conclusion that White ppl ! Drive for cheaper then most of the foreigners.... Thanks

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Honestly you put foreigners on blast like that like they all the same ... Maybe some of them do that ... Idk , but in all my years expediting I've come to the conclusion that White ppl ! Drive for cheaper then most of the foreigners.... Thanks
Got your back!!....living proof right here just call me.... Mr El Cheapo....at your service...
I don't care about if you can't pay your bills....Its a ME world and I own it....so get over it...and I am having fun out here....here is another box of Kleenex...whine away....hahahaha.....:pokepoke:

ajakapari

Expert Expediter
Got your back!!....living proof right here just call me.... Mr El Cheapo....at your service...
I don't care about if you can't pay your bills....Its a ME world and I own it....so get over it...and I am having fun out here....here is another box of Kleenex...whine away....hahahaha.....:pokepoke:
Ya Man! U one of us don't be saying stuff like that... Righttttt now!!!! :D

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

bfields115

Seasoned Expediter
I did not put foreigners on blast like they are "all the same". I clearly wrote that some come here and do it right. Read it again, or get a translator.

bfields115

Seasoned Expediter
It's not a "me world" and you don't own anything. And there is no getting over anything. Whining? You sound like someone that lost everything along with having poor social skills and this is the best you can do. There are people in prison who are happy too. 3 meals a day and a roof over their head. They are happy. Like you.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's not a "me world" and you don't own anything. And there is no getting over anything. Whining? You sound like someone that lost everything along with having poor social skills and this is the best you can do. There are people in prison who are happy too. 3 meals a day and a roof over their head. They are happy. Like you.
Was my post directed directly at you?.... If it fits, it ships.....:)

ajakapari

Expert Expediter
Dude go drive around look for those Penske trucks... U talk about...

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

bfields115

Seasoned Expediter
I'll decide! U don't tell me what to do... When u learn a couple more languages maybe I'll gain some respect for your suggestions .. Thank u.
I don't care for or need your respect? What a joke. I didn't have to learn anymore languages because I speak the best one and the most dominant one on earth. Do you know the one language all air traffic controller and pilots must speak? ENGLISH. So, if you have something to prove, go back to your Soviet bloc country and impress them with you flat screen tv.