November is here!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Wow John...sorry to hear that but man that's the way I want to go.

Now I'm thinking we need chickens...

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Terribly sorry John. Our thoughts are with Greta, you and family. Give her a big hug for us.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thanks everyone.

Per Becky:

We will be open for business on Friday, November 28th. Checks / Direct Deposits for Owner operators, company drivers and inside staff will be available and payable Friday morning as normal.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
And what a day. Hope everyone else is doing well and staying safe out there. Looks like some bad weather coming for the East Coast.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
John, our thoughts and prayers for you, your wife and family. Losing a parent is always hard.

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
John, I'm very sorry for your loss and my deepest sympathies for you and your wife. . Let all of us be there for you if you need anything. Sending prayers and positive vibes.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thanks everyone. Gonna be a rough day. Feel terrible for my wife and my daughter. Not much to say as we have all experienced it, just takes time.

Aside from the somber part of my day....

Hope everyone is doing well. I know dispatch is working on trying to get everyone home and verifying who wants/needs to be where and who is really in service and the such. Please communicate your plans or wants with them. We will do our best to try and accommodate everyone.

If you are up in Detroit vs at home or with family we will again be hosting Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings up at the golf course by the office.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm sorry for your family's loss John. It's tough times like these when the love and strength of a family shines through the darkness.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Quiet in here. Everyone must be eating turkey already????? LOL. Well day one of funeral stuff is done. WHEW.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Sorry to hear of your loss John. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Sorry for your loss John. It's times like these that help us to put things into perspective. Remember, time does heal all wounds. My deepest sympathies. :(

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Whoever is delivering the load to Arizona that we're bringing to the yard...Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Feliz Navidad!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!

Take a moment today to look around or think about what you have to be thankful for !!!!!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope most of you are home with your families if that was your plan this year. While we were able to get the good majority home, some were just not positioned to be able to get home and others chose to stay out over the holiday. No matter what I sincerely hope everyone takes a moment to look at what we have to be thankful for this year and reflects upon it. I have a great family, friends, crew, employees and most anything a man who wanted to have a trucking company can ask for, lol.

As is our Load One tradition we will be hosting Thanksgiving for any of our drivers who are up in Detroit over the holiday away from home or without anyone to celebrate with. It is casual so jeans are fine. Dinner buffet will be served from 12-3. Just come on upstairs and tell them you are with the Load One party. They have a separate room for us so we can also watch some Lions football and enjoy. They have parking that can accommodate vans and straight trucks without a problem.

Lakes of Taylor Golf Course
25505 Northline Rd
Taylor, MI 48180
(734) 287-2100

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!

Take a moment today to look around or think about what you have to be thankful for !!!!!!!

look around this van and this Walmart lot...yep I have a lot to be thankful for..Thanks Load 1 for making this possible.....:p hehehehehe